20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I need software
Firstly you try to recover your data in your computer if you have any problem to do this so connect on this site and get your camera driver and software.
Mega+ 2 digital camera usb link error
Well first of all you can try to connect some other USB device to your computer, if the other device works fine then there must be some problem in your USB cable and you need to change them.
Else there is some problem in operating system of your computer, please follow the below steps to resolve them -
1. Right Click on My Computer, click on Properties
2. Click on the Hardware tab.
3. Click the Device Manager button.
4. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers section.
5. Right-click every device under the Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and then click Uninstall to remove them one at a time.
6. Restart the computer, and allow the computer to reinstall the USB controllers.
7. Plug in the removable USB storage device (your camera or something else), and then test to make sure that the issue is resolved.
Thanks for using FixYa!!
I do not seem to be able to take more pictures. I
Hi and welcome to the site,
A most likely possibility is that the memory is full. Two ways to go about it:
- move the pictures from the camera's memory to a computer;
- delete the contents / format the memory (if pictures no longer needed).
Both of the above are described in details with illustrations in the User's Manual available here
Good luck and thank you for asking.
After downloading the driver for mega +2 it says
Most digital cameras do not need drivers. Windows will treat them like another drive like a USB drive. Try not installing the driver and just looking to see if it appears as another drive letter in "My Computer".
Driver and software loaded but when I run the
open device manager
rigth click on the Coach digital camera and update driver let windows search the inter net for the soft wear. if you are unable to find beter softwear try to uninstall the camara and restart your system then plug in your camara in device manager you should see it conect rigth click and update driver aviod searching your system hope this solves your fault
Not finding what you are looking for?