20 Most Recent
HiTi P110S PocketStudio Photo Printer Starter Kit - Page 3 Questions & Answers
Why my fujixerox 203A, all lamp is blinking?
If all the lights are blinking on your Fuji Xerox 203A printer, it is indicating a "Fatal Error" or "Unknown Error" that has occurred.
Here are some possible reasons and troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Paper jam - Open the printer cover and check for any paper jams. If found, clear the jam and close the cover.
- Toner cartridge issue - Remove the toner cartridge and check if it is empty or low. If so, replace the toner cartridge with a new one.
- Imaging drum issue - Remove the imaging drum and check if it is damaged or has reached the end of its life. If so, replace the imaging drum.
- Connectivity issue - Check the printer connections to ensure they are securely plugged in.
- Firmware issue - Try updating the firmware on the printer to see if that resolves the issue.
If none of these steps solve the issue, you may need to contact Fuji Xerox customer support for further assistance.
HITI C290 RIBBON ERROR 0201
rror code 0201 on the HiTi C290 printer indicates a problem with the ribbon. Here are some steps to troubleshoot the issue:
- Open the printer cover and remove the ribbon cassette.
- Check the ribbon for any damage or wrinkles. If there is any damage, replace the ribbon with a new one.
- Ensure that the ribbon is installed correctly in the cassette and that the cassette is inserted properly into the printer.
- Check the ribbon sensor to ensure it is clean and free from any dirt or debris. You can clean the sensor using a soft cloth or cotton swab.
- If the problem persists, try resetting the printer by turning it off, unplugging it from the power source for 5-10 minutes, and then plugging it back in and turning it on again.
- If none of these steps work, contact HiTi customer support for further assistance.
When i turn ON the
could you fix your roland plotter, because appears the same in my screen temperature is too low even is not, how can you fix this problem thanks
Kodak ESP 5250 printer. Replaced ink cartridges and print head. Still won't print.
There are several things that could be causing your Kodak ESP 5250 printer to not print even after replacing the ink cartridges and print head. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Make sure the cartridges are installed correctly: Double-check that the ink cartridges are correctly installed in the printer. The cartridges should click into place and the lock lever should be in the down position.
- Run a cleaning cycle: If the ink cartridges are installed correctly, run a cleaning cycle to clear any clogs in the printhead. Go to the printer's menu and look for a "clean printhead" option.
- Check ink levels: Make sure that the ink levels are sufficient for printing. Check the ink level indicator on the printer's display screen.
- Check for error messages: Look for any error messages on the printer's display screen or on your computer. If there is an error message, follow the instructions to resolve the issue.
- Restart the printer: Sometimes simply restarting the printer can resolve issues. Turn off the printer, unplug it from the power source, and wait a few minutes before plugging it back in and turning it on again.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, it may be a more serious hardware issue with the printer that requires professional repair.
I have a cp3525 that has a 59.F0 error on startup. I have run the physical alienation test and the itb contact/alienation test. Both seem ok but the error persists. Any ideas?
A 59.F0 error on an HP Color LaserJet CP3525 printer typically indicates an issue with the intermediate transfer belt (ITB). The ITB is responsible for transferring toner from the cartridges onto the paper during the printing process.
If the physical alignment and ITB contact tests have not resolved the issue, there are a few other things you can try:
- Check for any torn or damaged paper stuck in the printer. This can cause the ITB to become misaligned or damaged.
- Replace the ITB. If the ITB is worn out or damaged, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the ITB motor. The ITB motor is responsible for driving the ITB. If the motor is malfunctioning, it can cause the ITB to become misaligned or damaged.
- Reset the printer. Sometimes resetting the printer can clear up error codes. To reset the printer, turn it off, unplug it from the power source, wait 30 seconds, and then plug it back in and turn it on again.
If none of these solutions work, you may need to contact HP support or a professional technician for further assistance.
Promethean prm-35 windows 10 driver
The Promethean PRM-35 is a projector, and it does not require any drivers to work with Windows 10.
To connect the PRM-35 to a Windows 10 computer, follow these steps:
- Connect the projector to your computer using a VGA or HDMI cable.
- Turn on the projector and set it to the correct input mode (VGA or HDMI).
- On your computer, go to the "Display settings" and select "Extend desktop" or "Duplicate desktop".
- Adjust the resolution and scaling settings to match the projector's native resolution.
- Your computer's display should now appear on the projector.
If you are having trouble getting the projector to work with your computer, try using a different cable or input mode, and make sure the projector is set to the correct input.
I have a richo MPC 2011 when I tried to pirn or copy black/White it comes out blank please I need help
If your Ricoh MPC 2011 is printing or copying blank pages when trying to print or copy in black and white, it is possible that the toner cartridge is either empty or defective. Here are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the toner level: Check the toner level in the printer to ensure that it is not empty or low.
- Replace the toner cartridge: If the toner level is low, try replacing the toner cartridge with a new one to see if that resolves the issue.
- Clean the printer: Dust and debris can sometimes accumulate inside the printer, which can affect print quality. Try cleaning the printer to remove any dirt or debris that may be interfering with the printing process.
- Check the settings: Make sure that the printer settings are configured correctly for black and white printing.
If none of these steps work, it may be necessary to contact a printer technician for further assistance.
E2 on a deraflame heater?
The E2 error code on a Duraflame heater usually indicates a problem with the temperature sensor or the control board. Here are some steps to troubleshoot and fix the E2 error code:
- Turn off the heater: Turn off the heater and unplug it from the power source.
- Check the temperature sensor: Locate the temperature sensor on the heater and check that it is connected properly and not damaged. If the sensor appears to be damaged, it may need to be replaced.
- Check the wiring: Inspect the wiring connected to the temperature sensor and make sure there are no signs of damage or fraying. If the wiring is damaged, it may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Reset the heater: If the temperature sensor and wiring appear to be in good condition, try resetting the heater. This can be done by unplugging the heater and waiting for 10-15 minutes before plugging it back in.
- Replace the control board: If the above steps do not fix the problem, the issue may be with the control board. In this case, the control board may need to be replaced. However, replacing the control board can be complex and is best left to a qualified technician.
It is important to follow any safety instructions provided by the manufacturer and to avoid attempting any repairs if you are not comfortable with electrical troubleshooting.
Power cord is stuck sunbeam 4214
If the power cord is stuck in your Sunbeam 4214 appliance and only comes out 5 inches, there are a few things you can try to release it:
- Check the cord for any visible damage or kinks that could be causing it to get stuck. If you see any, gently straighten them out or replace the cord if necessary.
- If the cord is stuck due to corrosion or dirt buildup around the power cord receptacle, you can try cleaning the receptacle with a small brush or compressed air to remove any debris.
- If the cord is stuck due to a faulty locking mechanism, you may need to disassemble the appliance to access the locking mechanism and release the cord. Refer to the appliance's user manual or seek assistance from a qualified technician for guidance on how to safely disassemble the appliance.
- If the cord is stuck due to a problem with the internal wiring or components of the appliance, it may be necessary to replace the faulty part or have the appliance repaired by a qualified technician.
Riso ComColor 7050 Error 0B31 - what do I do?
The 0B31 error code typically indicates that the cooling fan is not working correctly and needs to be replaced. Try to reset the fan and ensure the cables are securely connected. If that does not resolve the issue, the fan may need to be replaced.
Printing out blank papers only how to solve
If your printer is printing out blank pages instead of the content you intended to print, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take:
If none of these steps work, it may be necessary to contact the manufacturer or a professional printer technician for further assistance.
- Check the ink or toner levels: Make sure that your printer has enough ink or toner to print the document. If the ink or toner levels are low, replace the cartridge.
- Check the printer nozzles: If you have an inkjet printer, the printer nozzles may be clogged or dirty. Check the printer manual to see how to run a nozzle check and clean the nozzles if necessary.
- Check the print head: If you have a laser printer, the print head may be dirty or damaged. Check the printer manual to see how to clean or replace the print head.
- Check the print settings: Make sure that the print settings are correct. Ensure that you have selected the right printer and paper size, and that you have chosen the correct settings for color, resolution, and orientation.
- Restart the printer: Turn the printer off and unplug it for a few minutes. Then, plug it back in and turn it on. This can sometimes reset the printer and resolve issues with printing.
- Reinstall the printer drivers: If none of the above steps work, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the printer drivers. This can help to resolve any software-related issues that may be causing the problem.
Can I put an equals sign on my calculator
Yes, almost all calculators have an equals sign. The equals sign is typically used to indicate the end of an arithmetic operation and to display the result. The location of the equals sign may vary depending on the specific calculator model, but it is usually labeled with the symbol "=" and located in a prominent position on the calculator keypad.
I have an error code 033001 on my xp-345
The error code 033001 on an Epson XP-345 printer typically indicates a communication error between the printer and the computer. Here are a few steps you can try to resolve this issue:
- Check the USB cable connection: Make sure the USB cable is securely connected to both the printer and the computer. If the cable is damaged or frayed, replace it.
- Restart the printer and the computer: Turn off both the printer and the computer, wait for a few seconds, and then turn them back on.
- Update the printer driver: Go to the Epson website and download the latest driver for the XP-345 printer. Install the driver on your computer and see if the error code 033001 has been resolved.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer: Remove the printer from the Devices and Printers list and then reinstall it.
If the above steps don't resolve the error code 033001, you may need to contact Epson support for further assistance.
How do i switch off Cleaning page print after each switch on HP lazerjet M551
To turn off the cleaning page print on your HP LaserJet M551 printer, you can try the following steps:
- Open the printer's Embedded Web Server (EWS) by entering the IP address of your printer into a web browser. The IP address can be found on the printer's control panel or by printing a network configuration page.
- Log in to the EWS using the default username and password (admin/admin).
- Click on the "Settings" tab, then select "Service" from the drop-down menu.
- In the "Service" section, click on "Service Pages."
- In the "Service Pages" section, uncheck the box next to "Print after each manual duplex".
- Click "Apply" to save the changes.
- Close the EWS and test the printer to confirm that the cleaning page is no longer printed after each switch.
Note: The steps mentioned above may vary slightly depending on the printer's firmware version. If you're unable to access the EWS or if the steps don't work, you may want to consult the printer's user manual or contact HP support for further assistance.
Not finding what you are looking for?