20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
Turn the printer off, unplug the printer from the network/computer, clear any pending jobs from the print queue (on the computer), then reboot the printer to make the 49 error disappear. Then you can reconnect the network/computer cable and try printing again
on Apr 05, 2021
YOU BUY A NEW PRINTER MADE FOR WINDOWS 10
on Apr 03, 2021
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer after the printer hardware setup before you print or scan from a computer through a wireless network. Install the HP printer software from a wireless network from a computer with Windows 7 or later.
STEP 1 : BEFORE INSTALLATION
STEP 2 : CONNECT TO THE WIRELESS NETWORK
- If you want to connect the printer 123 HP Envy 5660 Setup to your wireless network, make sure you know the network name and password.
- Connect your Windows computer to the wireless network and make sure the HP printer is compatible with the wireless
- Obtain the network name (SSID) and network passphrase (WEP key or WPA). A broadband internet access is must be used. Make sure you have the USB cable provided along with the printer package.
- Turn on your printer, router, and computer and make sure the computer is connected to the same wireless network you want the printer to connect to.
- If you have connected any USB cable to the printer, disconnect it before you proceed with the software installation.
- Follow the instructions to remove the USB installation if it was previously setup on your computer before you continue:
- Search for the HP folder in the list of installed software programs, click the HP printer folder, and then click 123.hp.com/envy5660
- Once the HP Printer Assistant software opens, click Utilities -> 123.hp.com/setup 5660 & Software Selection.
- Continue to follow the prompts and click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer.
- To complete the software installation, follow the on-screen instructions.
- You can also run HP Print and Scan Doctor, an automated tool to connect the printer to your wireless network.
Connect your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer to the wireless network using the built-in Wireless Setup Wizard to identify network name and entering the network password.
STEP 3: DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL HP PRINTER SOFTWARE
- If the printer is not turned on, press the Power button to turn it on.
- On printer's control panel, touch the Wireless icon to preview the Wireless Summary screen.
- On the Wireless Summary screen, touch the Settings icon and then touch Wireless Settings.
- Under the Wireless Settings menu from 123.hp.com/setup 5660, select Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Download the supportive 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer software from our website once the printer is connected to your wireless network.
How to solve HP Printer issues 5X Faster Answer is inside
- Turn on your HP printer and eject any USB cable if connected to the printer.
- Go to our website and navigate to the download page where you have to download the printer software manually.
- Select your printer model when prompted and then, follow the on-screen instructions to reach the download page.
- Next, to the full feature, click Download or click Basic Drivers.
on Mar 31, 2021
Go to printer setting and set the size that each tray requires.
on Mar 28, 2021
You are going to have to try various troubleshooting steps. It is even possible this is a failure of the main board which would mean shipping the printer for repair. Might as well check your warranty before you start. As woeful as that sounds, you should eliminate possible causes during troubleshooting. First, just try powering it off for 10 minutes unplugged and restarting it.
You can try the steps in the following video:
However, the HP website offers good troubleshooting if you supply the model number. And there is also:
on Mar 23, 2021
on Mar 22, 2021
A new drum will fix that.
on Mar 16, 2021
Check the cartridges, maybe one of them can not recognised by the printer or isn't set properly. If the cartridge isn't recognised in this case you must buy a new cartridge.
on Mar 13, 2021
Please make sure that the printer is connected directly to the wall outlet and not to the surge protector.
Remove all the ink cartridges and then try to perform a Hard reset on the printer.
* With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
* Remove USB cable, if present.
* Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
* Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
* Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
* Now insert the ink cartridges and then try to print a test document and check if it works.
Clear jammed paper from the printer
Make sure the carriage can move freely
Make sure the ink cartridges are inserted correctly
on Mar 09, 2021
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
Paper jams are was very common on HP printer model.
Here are few instructions on how to clear the paper jam on
to Clear a Paper Jam on an HP Inkjet Printer
Disconnect the power cord from the back of the
printer before you begin. With the power disconnected, you will protect
yourself from being shocked. This is an important step when you are fixing any
type of electronic device.
Move your printer so that you'll have access the back
panel. Unhinge the back access panel of the printer.
Look for paper through the opened back panel. Remove
any paper you find jammed.
Close the back access panel. Make sure that it
latches into place and looks the same way it did before you opened it.
Open the front or top access panel. This is the panel
you use to access ink cartridges. If the carriage that holds the ink cartridges
moves, then you forgot to unplug the printer. Go back and do that now. Look for
paper that may be jammed in this area of the printer.
Remove any paper you find jammed here. There will be
resistance from the paper feeder, so pull slowly or the paper will rip and
create a more serious problem.
Close the front access panel. Make sure that it
latches back into place.
Plug the printer in and attempt to print again. If
you can print successfully, you have removed the paper jam.
Hope this helps.
on Mar 06, 2021
Have you performed a hard reset on the printer?
1. Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
2. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
3. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
4. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
5. Wait at least 60 seconds.
6 Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
7. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
8. Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
9. Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Try to print. If the issue persists, it would confirm that the product has experienced an error with the fuser unit,
And requires a repair or replacement.
on Mar 03, 2021
HP printers might work and might not work with refilled cartrdiges. You can use it but will create a problem in future and quality of printing will not be good. If still you wish to use refilled cartridge then please tell the name of the printer. If your printer hardware gets damaged because of using refilled cartridges then even if your printer is in warranty hp will not replace it.
on Mar 03, 2021
Hard drive failure.
You will need a replacement hadr drive and recovery software from Hp. https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/bph07143
on Feb 11, 2021
Check for any broken parts on the printer then like for the hinges or on the lid itself.
on Feb 10, 2021
Not finding what you are looking for?