WPS stands for "Wi-Fi Protected Setup" in the technical language and this type is used to link a router to wireless printers and other computers. You need to find the WPS Pin for HP Printer to attach to another device.
Methods to find a WPS Pin on Printer
In HP Printers there are basically two kinds of WPS links. One is the WPS button and the other is the WPS PIN. Hence, these two alternatives allow you to connect your HP printer to your working system. Do this by following the techniques below.
Connect HP Printer Using WPS button
Perform this assignment using the procedure described below
- First, visit the control panel or screen of HP printers and then click the Wireless button or Set button
- Select the option "Wi-Fi Protected Setup" and follow the on-screen directions displayed on the printer
- Next, select the option "WPS button." After doing this, the printer will ask you to press the WPS button on the wireless router
- Once you press the WPS button on the router, go to your printer and click the wireless connection
- Connect now and your printer will be prepared to print Connect Your HP Printer Via WPS PIN Follow the measures below to finish this task
- Visit the control panel of your HP printer. In this way, the WPS PIN will be displayed on the screen
- Next, the wireless router or wireless access point must have access to the settings utility or software. And then enter the necessary field of the WPS PIN code
- Once the setup has been completed, you can install the network printer driver by opening the HP printer folder in All Programs > Printer Setup & Software. After that, select the "Connect a fresh printer" option.
Do you still need HP printer assistance? If so, then contact the professionals through HP Live Chat and join the technical staff. They will provide you with measures to finish this process as easy as possible.
Source URL: WPS Pin On HP Printer