20 Most Recent American Standard Cambridge 5 Ft. x 32" Right-hand Drain Whirpool Tub, Whit - Page 7 Questions & Answers


From that page, locate the model and the drop down selector for the installation instructions (#2) will have the blow up diagram of the unit.

It appears the only way they handle the sensor is as part of the spout assembly. P6915-1

This may be a longshot, but it "may" be possible to clean up the sensor so it is functional again. If you use the same approach as you would do in paint finishing, start with 400 grit to smooth it, drop to 800 then 1500 grit, then rub it down with fine cut polish and then fine cut cleaner, I have used this method to remove scratched in grafitti on clear acrylic plastic with excellent results and no crazing later. The finishing compounds are Maguire's paint finishing, but comparable 3M products or other brands should work. It may seem like a great deal of work, but in the long run when you weigh the number of faucets and what the spout price is versus the time/overhead of the polishing, it may be cost effective if enough units are involved. You know the new ones will get scratched up again.

American... | Answered on Jan 16, 2012

Dar ul Riyaad Saudi arabia. May be thery contacted you for hiring

American... | Answered on Oct 04, 2011

X + ( X + 2 ) + ( X + 4 ) = 105
3X + 6 = 105
3X = 105 - 6
3X = 99
X = 99/3
X = 33
So 33 + 35 + 37 = 105

American... | Answered on Sep 21, 2011

pull it out as far as you need. You will not hurt anything just dont try to wash the car its not that long
I have my spout in the middle and I pull out all I need to clean out both sidees it works just fine

Thanks Richard

American... | Answered on Sep 07, 2011

Ok more than likly your putty dried out and yes you will have to remove the drain and do it again. First you need to get a small tub of putty, you dont need much. If your drain has a cross in the drain when you look in the bottom you would need to buy what is call a "*********" this is a tool that fits into the drain and then you would turn the ********* counter clock wise. You will more than likey have to use a an other tool to add some extra power to turn the *********.

After you get that out clean all the old puddy out and then screw in back in the same way it came out and test it by filling the tub

Thanks Tom

American... | Answered on Sep 07, 2011

Does it have a diverter on the spout? If so, replace the spout with the same type. If it is a new installation, did you make up the valve or was it complete and designed for tub & shower? If it's an old valve and it has a separate diverter stem, there is a spacer behind the valve between the valve housing. Replace it.

American... | Answered on Apr 22, 2011

You will need to take those old parts to a store or place that handles Danco replacement parts. I wish I could direct you to a place that would have what your looking for but parts that old are just not out there. The other possibility is to rebuild what you have those old parts a really tough. I have some old stems and handles that you are welcome to just send me some pictures of what you have and we might get lucky. [email protected]

American... | Answered on Mar 20, 2011

If you live in an area where it freezes for long periods of time in the winter you should put in footers at a 3 to 4 feet and even if you don't live in freeze area you should put in footers at a 1 1/2 to two feet if want the porch, As for the 3" you may as well go with what ever a 2x4 comes to and you will not have to cut the boards dow to 3".

American... | Answered on Mar 14, 2011

Some seats ae rremovable and some or not Some take a hex(allen) wrench and some take a square (seat removal tool)  Most of us use a seat grinder. (another tool to dress up the seat (Remove material) past the seat damage. You will find any of these tools at any hardware store that sells plumbing parts. If the seats have a square or hex hole remove and replace rather that grind(dress)the seat. All right hand threads meaning turn counter clock wise to remove. Take old seat to the American Standard plmbing supply outlet and then will match it up. Good fix-in to ya.

American... | Answered on Mar 06, 2011

Hi, Bro..
Please get it here, then www.concrete-pipe.org/pdfs1/DD_1.pdf
I hope you will the pipes master after get these stuffs.
Best regards, Jay

American... | Answered on Feb 26, 2011

(1/3) x pi x radius2 x height x density = pounds

where ::

radius = radius of base in inches

density = pounds per cubic inch

height = height in inches

(or you could use feet, meters, cm, mm for radius & height and use kg for density or wahtever units you wish as long as the units are consistent)


American... | Answered on Feb 22, 2011

Not finding what you are looking for?
American Standard Cambridge 5 Ft. x 32" Right-hand Drain Whirpool Tub, Whit Logo

11 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top American Standard Plumbing Experts

Bill Johnson

Level 2 Expert

306 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

23515 Answers

Fahr Quad

Level 3 Expert

774 Answers

Are you an American Standard Plumbing Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

American Standard Plumbing

  • American Standard Plumbing

Most Popular Question

bath tubs installation

  • Plumbing