20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
How do I unlock my psiTik I have forgot my keypad
Reset your pattern (Android 4.4 or lower only)
- After you've tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you'll see "Forgot pattern." Tap Forgot pattern.
- Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone.
- Reset your screen lock. Learn how to set a screen lock.
on Mar 23, 2020
How can I reset my bluetooth password to my Dixon DN3238M3 receiver?
Where do I input the Bluetooth Passkey
- Touch Apps . Touch Settings.
- Turn Bluetooth on . ...
- Touch Bluetooth to scan for available Bluetooth devices (make sure your device is in pairing mode).
- Touch the Bluetooth device to select it.
- Enter the passkey or pair code: 0000 or 1234.
- Touch the device name again to connect to it if it doesn't connect automatically.
on Mar 23, 2020
My door flip phone is stuck on an incoming call mode an won't turn around off
Start earning money today from 2-3 hundred dollars per hour by just simple on-line working by giving only one hour of your daily life .its very easy. Everybody can now get this job and start earning cash online right now by just follow instructions click on this link and visit tabs( Home,Media, Tech) for more details thanks
Read more here>>>HERE www.bizrecorder.com
on Mar 19, 2020
How do I unlock a pd6110?
- A phone designed for use on and locked to the Cricket network
- The device you want to unlock has been active for at least six months of paid service on that device.*
- An active phone number that has not been reported lost or stolen or suspended for *****.
- Troubling From Canon Error Code 6000
on Mar 18, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?