20 Most Recent
- Page 5 Questions & Answers
Plz help how to unlock v glide
If you are in the US and have had your phone contract for more than 90 days. Call your provider, tell them that you are travelling overseas and that you want them to unlock your phone.
That wont do very much for you though. Unlike GSM, CDMA does not use a portable chip. You would have to find a new provider who would allow you to use an old phone with their service. To my knowledge, I dont know of any CDMA provider that will do that since they cant guarantee service on your unlocked phone.
I want to know my virgin mobile PUK code.
You will not be able to get the PUK code here. PUK code means Personal Unlock Key. this code has nothing to do with the phone. it's to do with your SIM. you need to contact your Network Operator to get the Code. in this case it's Virgin.
Hope this helps.
I can not use the store because it says it has an update, but it will not update. How can I clear it so I can get into the store? This is a Alcatel Flip phone.
Go into the phone settings and check the amount of free unused memory space left on your phone, to make sure that you have enough space to even update the store app, add new apps, etc.. If you are out of memory, you can delete other apps, games, etc. that you don't need anymore to recover some memory space. Also, you can delete any unnecessary saved info. from within some of your apps, instead of deleting the entire app from your phone. Examples: your call logs, text messages, voicemails, emails, search & browser history, photos, videos, documents, music, etc.. to clear up all kinds of memory space. If your memory space isn't the issue then it could be that you don't have a strong enough data connection to complete the download of the store update. Try connecting your mobile phone via a strong, high speed, internet connection to complete the store update.
I bought a new Tracfone Alcatel TCLA1X for my mother and transferred her old phone/number to it. Now can't call out and incoming calls go straight to voicemail on the new phone.
Go into the phone settings & check to make sure that it doesn't have any type of "nighttime mode" , "airplane mode" , or "office/meeting" mode , or "do not disturb mode" , etc. type of options currently activated... If any of those are activated, uncheck box or turn them off. Then try to call her phone again to see if it will actually ring before forwarding the call to her voicemail.. Another setting that you could check out is if the phone has an "all calls forwarded to ...." option in her settings. When you attempt to place a call from her phone, you said that doesn't work either.. After you enter the # & hit send/call, what happens next? Do you hear anything at all, immediately just get disconnected from the call, hear some prerecorded message from an operator or from the service provider?? If you do get an operator after hitting send, what exactly do they say to you? After you called the service provider and had your moms # switched from her old cell to the new cell, did you also have to change out the SIM card to the new phone or anything like that?
Why does my alcatel phone flash enjoy.now and wont turn o
Enjoy.now is the essential app for Alcatel smartphone users.
notes for :if doing an update
After update phone asks to do restart
When it comes back on it shows
Leave it flash till it natural goes into power down mode
Leave for another 5 minutes
Then power on as normal and all should be ok
It was on mine
Alcatel 870 retrieve phone calls how can I get more than 8 days of recent phone call numbers record
You can try contacting your service provider and make a request to them to send you a more in depth, & complete copy of your phones call long/text/data usage info. Another option may be if you had already created some type of online user account through your carriers website, then you might be able to find a version of your full call log online, usually it is listed online as your "activity log" or something along those lines... Good Luck!
I need a unlock code for my alcatel one touch 5054n please please imei#0146**********2
- After downloading the unlock application on your device. (Alcatel One Touch unlock code generator)
- Then fill in the Alcatel One Touch form. The most crucial piece of information at this point is the IMEI number of your Alcatel One Touch. The IMEI code identifies your Alcatel mobile device among all the other Alcatel devices from the same model. Write the correct IMEI code. You must enter a valid email address where you will get you to unlock Alcatel One Touch code.
- Click on the unlock button when you fill in all information about your locked cell device.
- You will find the unlock code for your Alcatel One Touch in an email you will receive during this process.
- To be able to insert the unlock Alcatel One Touch code in your device and unlock it, you must insert a SIM card from a different network provider than the one you used so far. The new SIM card will instantly be recognized as unauthorized by the lock software in your phone and you will be asked for the unlock code to authorize the presence of the new SIM card. Here you enter the unlock code and you click on OK to successfully terminate the SIM lock on the Alcatel One Touch you own.
- Now your phone can accept any SIM card from all the carriers on the globe. There are around 750 different carriers and now you can choose from all of those. To be able to use the data connection of your new carrier you are going to need to insert the APN settings of the carrier you will use from now on. You will get the settings in no time. To replace the old APN settings with the new ones you need to go in the Settings menu, click Mobile Network, then click Access Point Names. Here you must click the New APN option and save the new APN settings. Put your phone in airplane mode for about ten seconds and once you turn this option off you will be able to use the data connection of your new carrier.
- Unplug your Alcatel One Touch, remove the battery-cell out, put it back in and turn the telephone ON once again.
That is all, your current Alcatel is unlocked, you can use all SIM card in your mobile from any network all over the world! Not to mention the advantage of improved and higher value in case you intend on selling it, besides having the ability to use your Alcatel with any network.
Not finding what you are looking for?