Question about Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder Motorcycles
Hi, Kayclarke198 and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a "LOAD" test if necessary, your battery may show 12.5 volts but have little or zero amps and needs to be replaced.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, stator, magneto, points/condenser ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
10. Accelerator pump damaged or not working.
11. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
12. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
13. Fuel tank empty.
14. Fuel tank contaminated with ethanol sludge.
15. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
16. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
17. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Suzuki Marauder GZ125 spluttering cutting out
Marauder 125 starting running problems
43results for suzuki gz marauder 125 manual $15
Suzuki GZ250 Marauder Service Manual FREE
OEM parts for Suzuki
Suzuki GZ250 Marauder Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Mar 28, 2017
SOURCE: Motorola, M25, orange-Won't play
Likely not new but worth the try. Had reviewed various other POSTS, and suggestion to take out battery and let sit for a while. Often cures unknown ills. Took out the new battery that did not work, let it sit overnight, put battery in again next morning and it booted up. This was done after, changing three batteries, after taking in/out the SD card (no real reason, but figured why not) and, after a subtle BANG on each of the corners of the unit......
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
SOURCE: Wont start
FIRST thing to check is spark plug ,make sure it is sparking ,if it is and is wet change the plug .If plug is dry it could be the carb needs cleaning out if it has beesn stood for a while
Posted on Nov 16, 2008
E-mail me back to sign up for my platinum plan and I'll tell you how. I thought this service was free. Sorry to have signed up. Please take me off your list...
Posted on Nov 18, 2008
Hi and welcome to FixYa,
Initially, would suggest:
Good luck and Thank you for using FixYa. Happy Holidays.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2017 | 2000 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Feb 15, 2017 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Jul 21, 2012 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Jun 28, 2011 | 2002 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Apr 11, 2011 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Sep 02, 2010 | 2000 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Sep 01, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Jul 11, 2010 | 2000 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: