Question about 2006 kawasaki KX 250
My 2006 Kawasaki 250 will crank with the choke on, but when I give it gas it goes dead. @
Hi, Jdmotley982 and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle port, transfer ports, slow air jet clogged.
2. Idle adjusting screw set too low.
3. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
4. Pilot/slow fuel jet clogged.
5. Faulty accelerator pump.
6. Float level too low.
7. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
8. Carburetor bowl vent line clogged/blocked/pinched.
9. Fuel line to carburetor kinked or pinched.
10. Fuel filter clogged.
11. Intake manifold leak.
12. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
13. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
14. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
15. Multi carburetors not in sync.
16. Faulty fuel pump or internal fuel line has pinholes.
17. Fuel injectors clogged or faulty.
18. Faulty throttle position sensor.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
2006 KX 250 will idle but sputters DIES when given throttle NEED EVERYONE...
Bike dies when you give it throttle
OEM Parts for Kawasaki
2005 Kawasaki KX250 Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Mar 04, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 08, 2018 | 2006 kawasaki KX 250 F
Oct 15, 2013 | 2003 kawasaki KLR 250
Jul 27, 2012 | 2006 kawasaki KX 250
May 06, 2012 | 2006 kawasaki KX 450 F
Mar 21, 2012 | 2006 kawasaki KX 125
Apr 24, 2011 | Garden
Feb 25, 2011 | 2004 kawasaki KX 250 F
Oct 02, 2010 | kawasaki KX 125 Motorcycles
Mar 04, 2010 | 2003 kawasaki KX 250
Jan 21, 2010 | 2003 kawasaki KX 250
86 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: