Question about 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Not getting petrol from the carb to the head but if u put petrol down the head it will start for a min on Suzuki marauder 125 @
Hi, Jeanettelee to validate it is indeed a fuel issue spray starting fluid into the air cleaner then try starting if it fires up and runs for a few seconds then dies then you definitely have a fuel problem, you need to locate the fuel flow origin first to isolate the problem area otherwise the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel cap or fuel tank not venting properly.
3. Fuel filter clogged with rust or dirt.
4. Fuel valve not in the on or reserve position.
5. Vacuum line to fuel valve or VOS is cracked, broken, pinched, or missing.
6. Fuel valve/petcock clogged or diaphragm cracked, cut or torn.
7. Faulty fuel valve allowing fuel to enter the combustion chamber through the intake vacuum line
7. Fuel line from the fuel valve to the carburetor or fuel pump clogged, cracked, pinched, bent, broken, or missing.
8. Fuel pump not working.
9. Fuel line touching cylinder or head causing fuel to boil and vapor lock, repair by rerouting and wrapping line with convoluted tubing.
10. Carburetor inlet clogged.
11. Carburetor float or needle and seat stuck.
12. Carburetor not venting properly overflow line or bowl fitting clogged, pinched, or bent.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Suzuki GZ125 Marauder 1998 2005 Service Repair Manual Download Manuals... $15
Posted on Apr 08, 2019
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2017 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Aug 12, 2011 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Apr 11, 2011 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Sep 09, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Sep 01, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
May 13, 2010 | 2000 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Mar 27, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Jun 15, 2009 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
148 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: