Question about 2001 Yamaha YZ 426 F
On the left side of bike you have two plastic covers remove those and you will see the bottom one a 14mm wrinch turn that tell the i lines up with the **** in the little hole above the crank hole. next put your cams on your chain with out turning the crank move the chain around the cams tell the cams both line up with lines facing up and the other outside lines level with the head surface this is a tdc and a dead on time for a 00-03 ysf426f
Posted on Dec 17, 2009
Align piston at top-dead-center. Then check cam and chain alignment dots to ensure alignment.
Posted on Dec 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 06, 2015 | Polar RS300X Watch
Jan 03, 2015 | Health & Beauty
May 02, 2014 | GPS
Jan 23, 2012 | Audio Players & Recorders
Auto-Set Time and Date Settings
This model is equipped with the Auto-Set feature, meaning that the time and date have been programmed at the factory
and will already be set when you first plug the model in. Auto-Set will automatically adjust the time and date settings for
daylight-saving time and leap years. Auto-Set is programmed for Eastern Standard Time; if you do not live in this time zone,
you can easily switch the setting to one of six other time zones.
1. To change your time zone setting, press and hold the 8 Time Zone Button. The current Auto-Set Time Zone in the
lower-right-hand corner of the display will flash for approximately ten seconds, after which the display will revert to the
standard clock display.
2. While the Auto-Set Time Zone is flashing, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to select your time zone.
The display will show each zone's current time setting. There are seven zones to choose from:
Auto-Set Time Zones
Z-01 Atlantic Standard Time
Z-02 Eastern Standard Time
Z-03 Central Standard Time
Z-04 Mountain Standard Time
Z-05 Pacific Standard Time
Z-06 Alaskan Standard Time
Z-07 Hawaiian Standard Time
3. Find your time zone, then press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the
setting to lock into place.
Manual Time and Date Settings
1. To change your time setting, press and hold the J Time Set Button so that the clock display begins flashing.
2. While the display flashes, press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the time. Hold a button for a few
seconds to set the time rapidly. Be sure to set the correct AM/PM time, shown by the PM Indicator.
3. After setting the time, press the 4 Enter Button or wait about ten seconds for the clock to beep twice and the setting
to lock into place.
4. To change the calendar, press and hold the 9 Date/7-5-2 Button until the display shows the flashing year.
5. Press the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the current year. When you have selected the year, press the
4 Enter Button, then use the 1 Reverse and 6 Forward Buttons to set the month/day.
6. After you have set the date, press the 4 Enter Button or wait for the display to beep twice and lock into place.
Mar 15, 2011 | Timex (T307S) Clock Radio
Jan 16, 2010 | Watches
Sep 20, 2009 | Samsung Tocco F480 - Pay Monthly Cellular...
Aug 05, 2009 | Nokia 2630 Cellular Phone
Jan 17, 2009 | Hunter Fan Company 5/1/1 Programmable...
Jan 03, 2009 | Pioneer DVR-RT500 DVD Recorder/VCR
328 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: