Question about Motorcycles
Take the carb off and clean all the jets, needles and float.
In future please state year make and model rather than a '4af'.
Posted on Nov 10, 2019
SOURCE: DTC'S ARE PO171 AND ENGINE
Jaguar S Type MY 2004:
DTC fault code (EOBD Code): P0171 - Fault location = System too lean, bank 1. (Bank 1 is the right side of the car "V" cylinder block).
Probable cause: Intake / exhaust leak, air system, MAF / VAF sensor, fuel pressure / fuel pump, injector(s), heated oxygen sensor HO2S.
1. Check for air leaks on the intake and exhaust systems. Repair & replace bad pieces if necessary.
2. Check the air system components - harness, connections.
3. Check and replace if necessary MAF / VAF sensor. MAF = Mass Air Flow, VAF = Volume Air Flow, sensor.
4. Check the fuel pressure. Replace the fuel pump and injectors if necessary.
5. Check and replace if necessary the bank 1 heated oxygen sensor HO2S.
Posted on Mar 20, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | 2004 Yamaha YZ 450 F
Oct 16, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 20, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2013 | kawasaki KX 250 Motorcycles
Mar 25, 2013 | 1998 kawasaki VN 800 Vulcan Classic
Nov 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 23, 2012 | Welding Tools
Jun 04, 2017 | 2005 Hyosung GV 250 Aquila
Sep 20, 2010 | 1986 Yamaha FZ 750 TV (Europe)
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: