Question about 2006 Honda VTX 1300 S
I have 2006 honda vtx 1300 s. It has a vibration between 35 and 45 mph. And about 60mph. But it quits if you pull in the clutch. It only has 2500 miles on it. @
Hi, Amandadean20 and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires worn or damaged.
2. Engine/transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain is badly worn or links too tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect due to a poorly tuned engine.
7. Internal engine problem flywheels have shifted.
8. Broken frame.
9. Stabilizer links worn or loose.
10. Rubber mounts loose or worn.
11. Rear fork pivot shaft nuts loose.
12. Front engine mounting bolts loose.
13. Worn out or broken universal joint on shaft drive models.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
VTX 1300 Excessive Vibration
New VTX 1300S Questions about engine noise and vibration Honda VTX1300S Service Manual
Honda 2007 VTX1300S Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Feb 24, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 10, 2018 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 R
Sep 26, 2014 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300
May 06, 2014 | 2004 Honda VTX 1300 Retro
Nov 15, 2012 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 R
May 07, 2012 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 S
Mar 04, 2012 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 S
Feb 08, 2012 | 2004 Honda VTX 1300
Jan 05, 2011 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 S
Sep 12, 2010 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 S
Jun 12, 2009 | 2006 Honda VTX 1300 S
Jan 03, 2020 | Motorcycles
641 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: