Question about Zongshen Motorcycles
Hi, Bradley and the usual suspects are:
1. Inlet system air leak.
2. Enrichener valve not seated or leaking.
3. Damaged or restricted fuel tank vent system.
4. Restricted fuel supply tract.
5. Dirty or damaged air cleaner element.
6. Plugged bowl vent or overflow.
7. Worn or damaged needle or needle jet.
8. Vacuum piston assembly malfunction.
9. Loose or plugged main jets or passages.
10. Improper float level.
11. Accelerator pumps inoperative.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Chinese Scooter Parts Diagrams
2006 Zongshen ZS50Q 4 Standard Equipment Prices Specs Hang Tag
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 01, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2014 | 2011 Hero Honda Splendor Plus
Jun 03, 2014 | 2001 Toyota Avalon
Apr 23, 2014 | 2014 Kymco Downtown 300i
Dec 20, 2013 | Peg Perego Vespa Scooter
Oct 03, 2012 | Vuka Motorcycles
Sep 04, 2011 | 2002 Harley Davidson FXDWG Dyna Wide Glide
May 09, 2009 | Vento Rebellian Motorcycles
Jan 27, 2009 | 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier
Jan 10, 2009 | Amigo Rd 3 Wheel Scooter with 33AH Battery...
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: