Question about Zongshen Motorcycles
I have a Zongshen 2007 250-5 cruiser and it will idle with choke on but can rev it or it stops and need vacuum hose diagram and petrol, please
Hi, Wazza and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel cap or fuel tank is not venting properly.
2. Fuel filter clogged.
3. Fuel line pinched or kinked.
4. Vacuum line from the petcock to intake manifold cracked.
5. Float needle and seat sticking.
6. Float level too low.
7. Carburetor bowl vent line clogged/blocked/pinched.
8. Idle adjusting screw set too low.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw set too lean.
10. Idle port, transfer ports, slow air jet clogged.
11. Slow fuel jet clogged.
12. Faulty fuel pump.
For more information about your issue and valuable "Free" downloads that you will need please Click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
2007 Zongshen 250 5 fuel and vacuum line routing Google Search
ZONGSHEN ZS250GY 3 EFI Maintenance Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Jun 18, 2017
Testimonial: "it aint helping its a zongshen 2007 zs 250-5 crusier"
Tips for a great answer:
May 18, 2018 | 2007 kawasaki KX250F
May 03, 2018 | Zongshen Motorcycles
Mar 09, 2018 | Zongshen Motorcycles
Nov 18, 2017 | 2003 Honda CMX 250 Rebel
Nov 07, 2017 | Zongshen Motorcycles
Jan 21, 2017 | Zongshen Motorcycles
May 21, 2016 | Zongshen Motorcycles
Aug 23, 2014 | 2007 Zongshen SC125
Aug 27, 2012 | 2002 Honda CR 250 R
May 23, 2010 | 2005 Yamaha Xv 250 Virago S
318 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: