Question about Suzuki GSX-R 1000 Motorcycles
Hi, Jan and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel mixture too rich or enrichner left out too long.
2. Incorrect spark plugs for your kind of service.
3. Piston rings badly worn or broken.
4. Valve guides are badly worn and/or seals worn, crushed or have come off valve guide and pump oil through it.
5. Spark plug cable weak or ignition coil faulty.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
why am fouling plugs on my slingshot
OEM parts for Suzuki
1993 1998 Suzuki GSX R1100 Service Manual Moto Data Project
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 23, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
May 03, 2018 | 2004 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
Oct 23, 2016 | Suzuki Motorcycles
Nov 22, 2015 | Suzuki Motorcycles
Jul 12, 2014 | 2007 Suzuki GSX-R 750
Aug 29, 2012 | Suzuki GSX-R 600 Motorcycles
May 09, 2010 | Suzuki GSX 1100 GP Motorcycles
Apr 06, 2010 | 2008 Suzuki GSX-R 600
Jul 16, 2009 | Cerwin Vega CLSC-12S Subwoofer
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: