Question about Kymco Motorcycles
Hi, Christopher and the usual suspects are:
1. Idle circuit and transfer ports clogged.
2. Air fuel mixture adjustment too lean.
3. Pilot jet clogged.
4. Faulty accelerator pump.
5. Float level too low.
6. Float bowl contaminated old fuel, water, dirt, rust, etc.
7. Float bowl vent or overflow tube clogged.
8. Fuel flow to carburetor restricted.
9. Intake manifold leak.
10. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
11. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
12. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have nice a day.
scooter dies if give it throttle
starts idles stalls giving gas Scooter Doc Forum
Bike idles perfect but dies when given the slightest amount of throttle 93...
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Aug 27, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 31, 2018 | 2004 Kymco Cobra Cross
Mar 10, 2018 | Kymco Motorcycles
Aug 27, 2016 | Kymco Motorcycles
Mar 29, 2015 | Kymco ZX 50 Motorcycles
Apr 24, 2013 | Motorcycles
Sep 26, 2011 | 2008 Kymco Agility 50
Mar 30, 2011 | Kymco Stryker 125 Motorcycles
Jun 27, 2010 | RTO 50cc Moped Scooter
Apr 04, 2009 | 2005 Kymco Stryker 125
71 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!