- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Definetly a fuel issue in carb. You need to remove the carb and ensure that the pilot jet (in the float chamber at base of carb) is clear by carefully unscrewing it with a decent screwdriver.If it is clear then you need to be checking the float level in carb.
could be one of a few things. Most likely fuel related.
1) carb blocked main jet (whip it out n clean it)
2) air filter clogged up or split (remove spark plug and if it is black there is too much fuel and either the airfilter is blocked up or the choke is stuck on, if it is very white there is too much air getting infrom either a split air filter or leaking inlet pipe)
3) change spark plug.