Question about Ultra Motorcycles
Hi, Roger start with # 5 otherwise the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition Switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine Run Switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Faulty starter button.
8. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below, and for specific information or questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected] Good luck and have nice a day.
Set Change Override Transport Harley Security Alarm PIN Code No Key Fob...
Bike won start Security System Twin Forum Harley Davidson Forums
Harley Davidson Manuals Mark Workshop
Owner Manuals Harley Davidson USA
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Jan 02, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Check the wiring within the headlight shell--look for connectors that may be corroded or pulled loose. A little WD-40 will favor connection integrity when sprayed into the connectors, then coupling and uncoupling them several times. Hope this helps!
Posted on May 24, 2010
All these wires are on a sub-harness. Follow the wires up and tap on in the plug if you can. Keep in mind that this circuit is protected by a fuse. If you add other lights and stuff to the circuit, you may start blowing a fuse. If you simply put a larger fuse in the slot, you give up the protection of the wiring that the fuse is designed to deliver. If you ever get a short, you're wiring will burn before the fuse blows.
Posted on May 27, 2011
SOURCE: h How to adjust the clutch
GO TO: WWW.FORUMS.DELPHI,COM. THIS IS A WEB ADDRESS FOR MOTORCYCLE FORUMS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN, BUT IT IS TOTALLY FREE...............USAGE AND JOINING. THE GUYS ON THESE FORUMS ARE GREAT AND VERY WILLING TO HELP ANYONE WITH ALL BRANDS OF BIKES.
Posted on Aug 08, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 07, 2015 | 2012 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra...
Jun 03, 2014 | 2003 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Apr 17, 2014 | 2010 Harley Davidson XL 1200N Sportster...
Nov 08, 2013 | Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Mar 13, 2013 | Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Sep 21, 2012 | 2010 Harley Davidson FLHTK Electra Glide...
May 30, 2012 | Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
May 30, 2009 | 2002 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: