Question about Power Motorcycles
Shop changed needles in injectors, spark plugs. oil change. checked regulator and volts came back good sometimes engine stays on when does bike feels like gonna stall ?
Hi Robert, and the usual suspects are:
1. Spark plugs in bad condition or partially fouled.
2. Spark plug cables in bad condition or leaking.
3. Spark plug gap too close or too wide.
4. Faulty ignition coil, module and or sensor.
5. Battery nearly discharged.
6. Damaged wire or loose connections at battery terminals especially the ground cable at BOTH ends ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
7. Intermittent short circuit due to damaged wire insulation.
8. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
9. Fuel tank vent system plugged or carburetor vent line closed off.
10. Carburetor controls misadjusted.
11. Damaged carburetor or intake seals.
12. Loose or dirty ignition module connector at crankcase.
13. Faulty MAP, CKP, and or CMP sensors.
14. Incorrect valve timing.
15. Weak or broken valve springs.
16. Damage intake or exhaust valve.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 15, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 20, 2013 | 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
Feb 19, 2013 | 2001 Chrysler Town & Country
Dec 18, 2012 | 1999 Mercury Villager
Sep 01, 2012 | 2005 Pontiac G6
Jan 08, 2012 | 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe
Jan 17, 2010 | Honda VT 500 C Motorcycles
Jan 09, 2010 | 2003 Harley Davidson FLHTC Electra Glide...
Mar 15, 2009 | 1989 Volvo 760
Dec 07, 2008 | 2008 KTM 250 SX
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: