Question about 2003 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
Want to know the weight on a 2003 yahama vstar 1100
Posted by Anonymous on
The final drive assembly has to be unbolted from the swingarm and it is removed with the rear wheel. Once the assembly is off the bike, the axle can be removed and the final drive separated from the wheel.
Posted on Oct 05, 2009
1) Make sure your fuel petcock is closed, then detach the gas line coming off it (left underside of tank)
2) Remove the back seat (single acorn nut on rear fender)
3) Remove the front seat (two allen bolts at the back of seat)
4) There are two metric 12mm bolts under the front seat that hold the tank down. Remove them. The tank should be sitting loose on bike, but connected by some wires
5) Disconnect the white wiring harness under the bike. Tank is now totally free to remove.
6) Pull tank up and back at the same time, it will slide off the two rubber mounts at the front.
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Oil drain plug is located near the bottom of the engine, left side toward the front. The oil filter element is located on the right side of the engine under the cover toward the front. Changing the oil filter usually requires removal of the front exhaust pipe. There is an aftermarket filter relocation kit that replaces the filter element with a spin on filter that mounts on the front of the bike.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
It's located under the left rear cylinder side cover. Loosen the three bolts holding the side cover to the cylinder; you'll find a "trapdoor" into the crankcase. Open the "trapdoor:, and the cylinder bleeder will be immediately beneath it.
Posted on Jul 27, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2016 | Motorcycles
Apr 15, 2016 | Power Motorcycles
Jul 16, 2009 | 2005 Yamaha V Star 1100 Classic
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: