Question about 2010 Keeway Outlook 150
Fan not turning on @
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Low coolant level.
2. Restricted radiator airflow.
3. Faulty thermostat.
4. Coolant pump or fans inoperative.
5. Vent hose crimped.
6. The air in the coolant and needs bleeding.
7. Engine idling too long or bike moving too slow.
8. Coolant too old needs to be replaced.
9. Faulty temperature sensor, wiring or connector.
10. Radiator veins clogged or corroded needs repair
11. Cooling system leak.
12. Ignition timing retarded.
13. Spark plug heat range too high.
14. Faulty radiator cap.
15. Carburetor jetted too lean.
16. Damaged top end.
17. Blown head gasket.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Posted on Oct 04, 2019
You have to remove all the front panel along with the headlights that come together, I haven't found another way to do it.
Iwish I had a beter solution but that's all I can suggest
Thanks and good luck
Posted on Dec 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 23, 2014 | Keeway Outlook 150 Motorcycles
Jun 06, 2014 | 2010 Keeway Outlook 125
Apr 19, 2014 | 2010 Keeway Outlook 150
Nov 08, 2010 | 2008 Keeway Outlook 150
Sep 06, 2010 | 2008 Keeway Outlook 150
May 26, 2020 | Motorcycles
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: