Question about 2003 kawasaki KX 125
Gas is flowing through the gas line but the carb isn't receiving it @
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous you need to locate the fuel flow origin first to isolate the problem area otherwise the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel cap or fuel tank not venting properly.
3. Fuel filter clogged with rust or dirt.
4. Fuel valve not in the on or reserve position.
5. Vacuum line to fuel valve cracked, broken, pinched, or missing.
6. Fuel valve/petcock clogged or diaphragm cracked, cut or torn.
7. Fuel line from the fuel valve to the carburetor or fuel pump clogged, cracked, pinched, bent, broken, or missing.
8. Fuel pump not working.
9. Fuel line touching cylinder or head causing fuel to boil and vapor lock, repair by rerouting and wrapping line with convoluted tubing.
10. Carburetor inlet clogged.
11. Carburetor float or needle and seat stuck.
12. Carburetor not venting properly overflow line or bowl fitting clogged, pinched, or bent.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
KX125 Not Getting Fuel In Cylinder
KX 125 won start after top end rebuild
OEM Parts for Kawasaki
2003 Kawasaki KX125 Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Feb 27, 2018
SOURCE: 2001 raptor cabs not getting gas
Ihad this problem, I let gas sit in the motorcyle over winter. Bad mistake,The whole carb needs cleaned. I took my carb to the yamaha shop and they charged me $146.00 to fix it. Or you can take the jets and needle seat out and soak it in carb cleaner for a couple of days. Yamaha soak the carb in carb cleaner for 2 or 3 days, remember to remove any plastic, gaskets, rubber.
Posted on Feb 12, 2009
You will need to remove and clean the carb. When you run one out of fuel it allows all the trash in the tank to go into the carb. The fuel leaking from the overflow is trash in the float needle and needs to be cleaned.
Posted on Nov 06, 2010
SOURCE: my klx 400 stock carb
check and clean the carb, there must be a dirt or an small object blocking the intake line of carb causing to malfunction the fuel floater. the floater acts like a control switch when the fuel reservoiris already full the floater floats causing to shut of the fuel.
Posted on May 02, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 02, 2015 | GAS Motorcycles
Aug 07, 2014 | Honda 8 HP Engine
Jun 22, 2014 | ATVs
Aug 02, 2013 | Snapper 20 HP Lawn Tractor 2690578
Jul 27, 2012 | Garden
Apr 03, 2011 | 2001 Suzuki GZ 250 Marauder
Dec 02, 2009 | Mastercraft Garden
Nov 25, 2009 | ACDelco 3,500 Watt 6.5 HP OHV Portable...
Oct 10, 2013 | Motorcycles
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: