Question about 2005 Kymco Venox 250
My bike cut out whilst i was riding the other day, i checked for all obvious faults but nothing found. Let it settle for 10 mins and she started up and got me home, but still not running quite right. A week later i tried to start her up, she struggled and eventually got going, cut out on choke so i tried again, there was a massive bang then she started. I left her running on choke knowing there was a deffinate fault, got my lid on went back to the bike and she`d stopped. Im guessing fuel delivery fault, just wandered if u could try and point me in the right direction please
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a "LOAD" test if necessary, your battery may show 12.5 volts but have little or zero amps and needs to be replaced.
2. Failed alternator/generator and or voltage regulator.
3. Loose or corroded battery terminals and or cables especially the "NEGATIVE" cable, look for loose, corroded, or broken connectors inside the cable harness at "BOTH" ends.
4. Failed main circuit breaker or ignition switch, check for loose connections and continuity.
5. Failed system and or ignition relay, check for continuity.
6. Failed ignition coil, stator, magneto, points/condenser ignition/electronic module.
7. Failed CKP, CPS, CMP, MAP, TPS, or BAS sensor, corroded, loose or broken wire connector pins/sockets.
8. Throttle cables and or idle speed improperly adjusted hot idle speed should be 950 RPM to 1000 RPM.
9. Air/fuel mixture screw improperly adjusted.
10. Accelerator pump damaged or not working.
11. Water or dirt in the fuel system, carburetor or filter.
12. Restricted, blocked or kinked fuel line.
13. Fuel tank empty.
14. Fuel tank contaminated with ethanol sludge.
15. The gas cap is not venting properly or fuel tank venting system blocked.
16. Vacuum line from intake manifold to petcock broken, cracked, or not attached, carburetor vent line plugged.
17. Needle and seat stuck closed in the float bowl.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Why is my 2005 Venox running horrible
bike shuts off while riding please help Suzuki GSX Motorcycle Forums...
KYMCO VENOX 250 Service Manual
Quality Replacement Parts For Kymco
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Apr 23, 2017
best thing to do is screw air fuel mixture screw in all the way the back out 1.5 turns this is a good starting point then trim it out thanks for using fixya!
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
SOURCE: The bike starts up and
You need to check the following
1) . The carborator & air filter are proper or not.
2). The race & pickup is adjusted or not.
3). Ask your mechanic to chk the power output in bhp. Match it with the pescribed one.
4). The accelerator & clutch are properly working or not.
Your problem can be because of any of these. Please do a through check.
Posted on Feb 04, 2011
SOURCE: Hi, i had my bike
Has the fuel tank been checked for rust or contaminated fuel? Is it loosing spark when it stalls or running out of fuel due to blockage or fouled fuel in tank. I need you to find out what is happening that stalls the engine before I can even begin to help. Also you will need a good set of motorcycle troubleshooting experience to check this, if not take it back to the technican and have him fix it right, you paid for a fix, now demand the reapir be done correctly.
Posted on May 19, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 18, 2016 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Oct 27, 2015 | Tank Motorcycles
Nov 10, 2017 | 2010 Suzuki RMZ250
Aug 03, 2017 | 2009 Honda CBF600S
Jun 10, 2017 | Suzuki GSX-R 750 Motorcycles
Oct 15, 2012 | 1993 kawasaki ZXR 250
Apr 16, 2012 | 2005 Honda CBR 125 R
Apr 09, 2012 | 2007 Yamaha Ybr 125
Aug 25, 2010 | Harley Davidson Harley-Davidson Motorcycle...
Apr 25, 2009 | Craftsman 42 in. Deck 19.5hp Lawn Tractor
61 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: