Question about 2000 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
No working lights on 2000 Suzuki gsx 600 katana (electrical) I have a 2000 Suzuki gsx 600 katana the engines starts no problem but all the lights stop working no headlight, turn signal, and no lights on the dash and the speedometer stopped working as well. all wiring seems to be OK. What is the part that needs to be replaced? @
Hi, Jonlop07 if your headlight is not working, intermittent, only one beam works, keeps burning out, blinking, dim or surges from bright to dim to bright the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, then check your headlight bulb socket ground wire for a clean tight connection, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn down solder contacts or loose fit of the bulb base in the socket due to vibration.
3. Worn, chafed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
4. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
5. Faulty hi/low beam switch.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
8. Faulty headlight relay.
9. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
10. Weak charging alternator/generator/lighting coil
11. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier ground or overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Suzuki Katana GSX600F headlight fix
Suzuki GSX600F LED DASH LIGHTS
Suzuki GSX600F Service Manual
Posted on Oct 15, 2018
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 29, 2018 | 1991 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Mar 04, 2017 | 1995 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Oct 17, 2013 | 2000 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Apr 01, 2013 | 1990 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Mar 10, 2013 | 2006 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Mar 07, 2013 | 1989 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Oct 25, 2012 | 2000 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
May 25, 2012 | 1990 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Oct 20, 2009 | 2000 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
Aug 16, 2009 | 2000 Suzuki GSX 600 F (Katana)
66 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: