Question about Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder Motorcycles
My Bike cut out on me on the way to work, afterwards i was unable to get it started again, so pushed it home and got a lift into work. Come to check the bike the next morning to see what the issue is and when i turned it on, no neutral light or lights what so ever, looking like no electricity is getting to it. I have tested the battery, fuses and to short the fuse box to ensure the engine works and ticks over etc, all working fine. Cant seem to find the issue regarding the lights/neutral etc for the power to not be turning on, any idea'son the issue or a logical step by step to check before taking it to the garage? Thanks Alan
Hi, Anonymous if your headlight is not working, only one beam works, keeps burning out, blinking, or is dim the first thing you need to check is the headlight bulb for damaged filaments then check your light circuit fuse, then check your head light bulb socket ground wire for a clean tight connection, that being said the usual suspects are:
1. Faulty ground or power supply wire to headlight bulb socket.
2. Worn down solder contacts or loose fit of the bulb base in the socket due to vibration.
3. Worn, chaffed, or broken wires in the light circuit.
4. Corroded, broken, or loose pins/sockets in wire connectors.
5. Faulty hi/lo beam switch.
6. Faulty ignition switch.
7. Fuse is good but no continuity on both sides.
8. Faulty wiring between battery positive and headlight bulb socket.
9. Weak charging alternator/generator.
10. Faulty voltage regulator/rectifier ground or overcharging.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Suzuki GZ125 marauder that won power on at all
Suzuki Marauder GZ125 electrical issue
Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder 2005 2007 Haynes Service Repair Manual 0888 eBay
OEM parts for Suzuki
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Apr 08, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 18, 2018 | Motorcycles
Apr 16, 2014 | Motorcycles
Feb 18, 2013 | Motorcycles
Apr 11, 2017 | 2003 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Jan 28, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Sep 01, 2010 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 125 Marauder
Aug 25, 2010 | 2002 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Sep 22, 2009 | kawasaki ZXR 750 Motorcycles
200 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: