Question about 2008 Skyteam ST50
Got a Skyteam ST50 3TR Loses power or cuts out when fully revved so will only do about 15mph @
Hi, Michioshea and the usual suspects are:
1. Dirty or clogged air filter.
2. Faulty spark plug.
3. Bad Gas.
4. Improper oil level.
5. Improper chain adjustment and lubrication.
6. Low tire pressure.
7. Dirty or contaminated carburetor needs cleaning and tuning.
8. Broken carburetor spring.
9. Carburetor spring on backwards.
10. Vacuum leak on carburetor or intake boot.
11. Too much slack in the throttle cable
12. Clogged or faulty fuel pump filter or injectors.
13. Faulty pressure regulator.
14. Improper valve adjustment.
15. Slipping clutch.
16. Improper timing.
17. Low compression.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Posted on Jan 15, 2020
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Batteries are generally located under the seat.
So, remove the seat and left and right side covers.
Posted on Feb 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 03, 2018 | Skyteam Eagle 50 Motorcycles
Aug 18, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 07, 2015 | 1997 Honda Accord
Apr 24, 2012 | 1992 Volvo 740
Apr 13, 2012 | 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
Jan 16, 2011 | 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
Jul 25, 2009 | 2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: