Question about Harley Davidson Bullet 125 Motorcycles
Drain the fuel either by siphening or removing the cross over tube at the front of the tank and letting it drain that way or just block off those cross over lines and leave the fule in the tank for removal.
0) remove seat
1) drain fuel
2) undo cross over line (bottom front of gas tank.
3) shut off pet **** and remove fuel line from pet ****.
4)there should only be 2 bolts holding the tank on, one at the top front of the tank and one at the back of the tank.
All in all a pretty easy (but possibloy messy) job.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
SOURCE: 2009 ultra classic / check
Revove power comander& see w/ happens...I have a 09 flh also I installed a TFI fuler..
Engine light being on. That is the sign there is a Code that is stored. This may help you.
Harley iagnostic Codes
To access codes
1- Turn Ignition switch to OFF & Run/Stop switch is to Run.
2- Push odometer reset button in & hold.
3- Turn ignition switch to Ignition and release odometer reset button. Background lighting sould illuminate, speedometer needle should sweep its full range and indicator lamps (battery, security, low fuel, check engine and cruise) should illuminate. The word ¡°diag¡± should then appear.
4 - Push the odometer reset button once and you will see the selection menu "PSSPt" (on mine the ¡°t¡± looks more like a ¡°¨\¡± )with the first P flashing.
5 - Each letter represents an area of the diagnostics module. The module that is flashing is the one you are going to check. To move from one letter (module) to the next, you push the odometer reset button one time. (from P to S to SP to t and back to P, etc.)
P = ECM/ICM (Electronic Control Module [EFI] / Ignition Control Module [Carbureted])
S = TSM/TSSM (Turn Signal/ Turn Signal Security Module)
SP = speedometer
T = tachometer
To get the DTC within an area of diagnostics, push and hold the odometer reset button in for 5 seconds and release. If there are any DTC¡¯s the code will be displayed or the word ¡°none¡± will appear if there are no DTC¡¯s. Push the odometer reset button again to view additional codes if they exist.
1 - Record the codes.
2 - If DTC¡¯s are not to be cleared, Press and release the odometer reset button. Part number of module will be displayed.
NOTE: To determine if a code is current or historic, clear the displayed code by pushing in and holding the odometer reset button ( longer than 5 seconds) until 'clear' comes up. Release the odometer reset button. Turn OFF the ignition switch. Run your bike and shut it down then recheck the DTC¡¯s again by repeating steps 1 to 3 If the code is current it will reappear.
4 ¨C Press and release the odometer reset button to continue to the next module.
5 ¨C Turn Ignition switch to OFF.
On models not equipped with a tachometer "No Rsp" will appear when the tachometer identifier is selected.
"No Rsp" will also appear if the run/off switch is in the off position when doing this procedure.
HFSM = Hands Free Security Module
TSM = Turn signal module
1. P0605 ECM FLASH Memory Error
2. P0603 ECM EEPROM Memory Error
3. U1300 ECM Serial Data Low
4. U1301 ECM Serial Data High
5. U1097 Loss of Speedometer Serial Data to ECM
6. U1064 Loss of TSM/FSFM Serial Data to ECM
7. P1003 System relay contacts open
8. P1002 System Relay Coil High/Shorted
9. P1001 System Relay Coil Open/Low
10. P1004 System Relay Contacts Closed
11. P1009 Incorrect Password
12. P1010 Missing Password
13. P06415 V+Vref 1 Out Of Range
14. P06515 V+Vref 2 Out Of Range
15. P0373 CKP Sensor Intermittent
16. P0107 Map Sensor Open/Low
17. P0108 Map Sensor High
18. P0374 CKP Sensor Synch Error
19. P1600 EFI Module Processor Internal Error
20. P1270 TGS Validation Error
21. P2107 EFI Module Processor Internal Fault
22. P2122 TGS1 Low/Open
23. P2123 TGS1 High
24. P2127 TGS2 Low/Open
25. P2128 TGS2 High
26. P2138 TGS Correlation Error (Twist grip sensor)
27. P0120 TPS1 Range Error
28. P0220 TPS2 Range Error
29. P0122 TPS1 Low
30. P0123 TPS2 High/Open
31. P0222 TPS2 Low
32. P0223 TPS2 High/Open
33. P2135 TPS Correlation Error
34. P2119 EFI Motor Throttle Body Range Performance
35. P2100 EFI Motor Circuit Open
36. P2101 EFI Motor Circuit Range Performance (Actuation Error)
37. P2102 EFI Motor Circuit Low
38. P2103 EFI Motor Circuit High
39. P2176 EFI Closed Position Not Learned
40. P1514 Air Flow Fault
41. P2105 EFI Forced engine shutdown
42. P1501 Jiffy Stand Sensor Low
43. P1502 Jiffy Stand Sensor High
44. P0572 Brake Switch Low
45. P0117 ET Sensor Low
46. P0118 ET Sensor High
47. P0112I AT Voltage Low
48. P0113I AT Voltage Open/High
49. P1351 Front Ignition Coil Driver Open/Low
50. P1354 Rear Ignition Coil Driver Open/Low
51. P1352 Front Ignition Coil Driver High/Shorted
52. P1355 Rear Ignition Coil Driver High/Shorted
53. P1357 Front Cylinder Combustion Intermittent
54. P1358 Rear Cylinder Combustion Intermittent
55. P0261 Front Injector Open/Low
56. P0263 Rear Injector Open/Low
57. P0262 Front Injector High
58. P0264 Rear Injector High
59. P0562 Battery Voltage Low
60. P0563 Battery Voltage High
61. P0501 VSS Sensor Low
62. P0502 VSS Sensor High/Open..
63. P1356 Rear Cylinder No C...[Message truncated]
Posted on Aug 16, 2011
Testimonial: "Cleared codes. Cleaned air filter, changed plugs, set gap .38 manuel spec, Old plugs were set at.49! Don't know what I did, but ran good! Thank You!"
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 11, 2014 | 2004 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra...
Apr 12, 2014 | 2002 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Apr 20, 2013 | 2009 Harley Davidson FLHTCU Ultra Classic...
Sep 03, 2012 | 2002 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Jun 23, 2010 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
May 18, 2010 | 2004 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Mar 27, 2010 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Jun 04, 2009 | 2003 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI Electra Glide...
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: