1988 Honda CBR 750 Hurricane Questions & Answers
General exhust question
exhausts are a dark art.......to gain maximum power ..they will need to be of a tuned length...and of certain diameter at certain points....
if your having them made by a reputible(sp) company,they should be abe to get you in the right ball park...
take into consideration groung clearance etc
No spark on the plugs
i had similar problem, try also the connection of the pin the goes up the spark plug lead, sometimes it has crud and grease up there causing no electrical surge to go thru
all the best
We're does the hose on the bottom of the carburetor go on a 2007 honda crf 100
The hose on the bottom of the carburetor of a 2007 Honda CRF 100 should be connected to the carburetor overflow drain tube. The overflow drain tube is a small tube located on the bottom of the carburetor bowl. It is designed to allow excess fuel to drain from the bowl and prevent flooding of the carburetor.
To connect the hose to the overflow drain tube, first locate the tube on the bottom of the carburetor bowl. Next, slide the end of the hose onto the tube and secure it with a hose clamp if necessary. It is important to make sure the hose is securely attached to the drain tube to prevent fuel leakage.
2/25/2023 4:15:16 PM •
107 views • 1 helpful votes
The 2018 Honda Grom CDI power wiring diagram
Here is a basic wiring diagram for the CDI power circuit on a 2018 Honda Grom:
- The CDI power wire is typically a red wire that runs from the ignition switch to the CDI unit.
- The ignition switch is usually located on the right side of the handlebar and has three wires connected to it: a red wire, a black wire, and a white wire.
- The red wire from the ignition switch connects to the red wire on the CDI unit.
- The black wire from the ignition switch is typically a ground wire that connects to the frame of the motorcycle.
- The white wire from the ignition switch is usually a power wire that supplies power to the headlight and other accessories.
- The CDI unit converts the power from the ignition switch into a high-voltage spark that ignites the fuel in the engine.
Note: This is a general wiring diagram and the wire colors and connections may vary depending on the specific model and year of the Honda Grom. It is important to refer to the owner's manual or a detailed wiring diagram specific to your motorcycle for accurate information. Additionally, modifying the electrical system of your motorcycle may void the warranty and could cause damage or injury if done improperly
1/22/2023 3:25:47 PM •
53 views • 0 helpful votes
2006 honda 350 es 4x4 4-wheeler
no info generic answer use these service manuals to assist in problem --------------------https://www.manualslib.com/products/Honda-Trx350fe-Fourtrax-350-4x4-Es-3561003.html----------------------https://www.manualslib.com/manual/804553/Honda-Trx350tm-Rancher.html
2/9/2023 10:39:17 PM •
20 views • 0 helpful votes
Honda XLR125 (1998) pulls good from 1st to 4th but won't seem to pick up in top unless it's flat or down hill. Even then it's revving high and struggling to get past 40mph!.
It sounds like the issue with your Honda XLR125 (1998) not picking up speed in top gear could be related to a clutch problem. If the clutch is slipping, it could be causing the engine to rev high and prevent the bike from reaching higher speeds. Clutch slipping is often a result of worn clutch plates, which can cause decreased friction and ineffective transfer of power from the engine to the transmission.
Based on your description, it may be necessary to replace the clutch plates to resolve the issue. If you're unsure about the condition of the clutch, I would recommend having a professional mechanic inspect it to diagnose the problem and recommend the appropriate repairs. It's important to address any clutch issues as soon as possible to prevent further damage to the engine and transmissio
2/1/2023 7:30:14 PM •
18 views • 0 helpful votes
Honda cbr f4i have no spark
NEED MORE INFO.
BUT ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD AND CHARGED BATTERY , AND GOOD CLEAN GROUND .
1/17/2023 7:07:10 PM •
20 views • 0 helpful votes
1998 Honda Shadow Spirit VT 1100 started spitting and sputtering changed coils, plugs, and wires/ No change.
There are a number of issues that can cause a motorcycle to spit and sputter, including problems with the ignition system, the fuel system, or the engine itself. Since you have already replaced the coils, spark plugs, and wires, it is likely that the issue is not with the ignition system.
Here are a few other things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check the fuel system: Make sure the fuel filter is clean and that the fuel lines are not clogged or damaged. Also check the fuel pump and make sure it is functioning properly.
- Check the engine: Look for any visible signs of damage or wear on the engine, such as leaks or broken parts. Also check the engine's compression and make sure it is within the specified range.
- Check the exhaust system: Make sure the exhaust system is not clogged or damaged, as this can cause the engine to run poorly.
If you are unable to find the cause of the problem after checking these items, it may be necessary to consult a service manual or a professional mechanic for further troubleshooting.
12/12/2022 10:43:15 PM •
27 views • 0 helpful votes
Not finding what you are looking for?