20 Most Recent
2011 kawasaki ZRX1200 DAEG Questions & Answers
Motorcycle 1981 Kawasaki KZ440B Leaks
The carb float valve is stuck, or the float needs to be replaced. The oil you see is probably being rinsed off the case by the fuel. Remove the carbs and inspect the condition of the float needle and seat.I would just replace it given the age of the bike. Check the float-if it's brass, shake it to make sure there is no gas in it. If there is, replace it. If it's plastic, put it in a cup of gas and make sure it floats. They do get saturated over time and need to be replaced. When putting it together, consult the factory specs for float level, set it and you should be back on the road. Good luck!
I have a zzr 600 zzr kawasaki and all at once it quit firing could you please help?
If your Kawasaki ZZR600 suddenly stopped firing, there are several possible reasons for this. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can take to identify and resolve the issue:
- Check the battery: A weak or dead battery can prevent the engine from starting. Make sure the battery is fully charged and has a voltage of at least 12.5 volts.
- Check the spark plugs: The spark plugs may be fouled, worn out, or damaged. Remove the spark plugs and inspect them for signs of wear or damage. If necessary, replace the spark plugs.
- Check the ignition system: The ignition coils, ignition module, and wiring may be faulty. Use a multimeter to test the resistance of the coils and check the wiring for continuity. Replace any faulty components as needed.
- Check the fuel system: The fuel filter may be clogged, the fuel pump may be faulty, or there may be a problem with the fuel injectors. Check the fuel pressure and flow, and inspect the fuel filter and injectors for any signs of clogging or damage.
- Check the carburetor (if applicable): If your ZZR600 has a carburetor, it may be dirty or clogged. Remove the carburetor and clean it thoroughly with carburetor cleaner.
- Check the camshaft timing: If the camshaft timing is off, the engine may not fire properly. Check the timing marks and adjust the camshaft if necessary.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, you may need to take your ZZR600 to a qualified mechanic for further diagnosis and repair.
2/24/2023 9:57:12 PM •
on Feb 24, 2023
Kawasaki GA1400A starts fine 12v ok no 230v
It sounds like you have a problem with the 230V power supply to your Kawasaki GA1400A generator. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Check the power outlet: Make sure the outlet you're using to supply power to the generator is working properly. Try plugging something else into the outlet to see if it receives power.
- Check the circuit breaker: The generator may have an internal circuit breaker that's tripped. Check the manual to locate the circuit breaker and reset it if necessary.
- Check the wiring: Make sure all the wiring is connected properly and securely. Check for any frayed wires or damage that may be causing the problem.
- Check the voltage selector switch: Make sure the voltage selector switch is set to the correct voltage.
- Check the oil level: Make sure the oil level is at the proper level, if the generator is low on oil it may not produce power.
- Check the fuse and circuit board: If none of the above solutions fix the problem, the generator may have a blown fuse or a malfunctioning circuit board. This is often a more serious problem and may require the help of a professional.
It is best not to try to repair it yourself if you are not familiar with generator repairs unless it is something simple like checking the oil level or changing a fuse. If you are not familiar with generator repairs, it's best to contact a professional technician or the manufacturer's customer service for further help.
1/10/2023 5:32:25 PM •
on Jan 10, 2023
2000 kawasaki kdx 220r engie oil is coming out of a over flow hose on the carb when running
There could be several reasons why oil is coming out of the overflow hose on your Kawasaki KDX 220R. Some possible causes include:
- Overfilled oil tank: If the oil tank is overfilled, oil can get forced out of the overflow hose when the engine is running.
- Worn or damaged oil seals: If the oil seals in the engine or transmission are worn or damaged, oil can leak out of the engine and into the carburetor, where it can then be forced out of the overflow hose.
- Clogged or damaged oil cooler: If the oil cooler is clogged or damaged, it can cause excess oil to build up in the engine, which can then be forced out of the overflow hose.
It's important to identify and address the cause of the oil leak as soon as possible, as running the engine with excessive oil can cause serious damage. I recommend taking your bike to a mechanic for a thorough inspection and repair.
1/9/2023 4:00:04 PM •
on Jan 09, 2023
1991 kawasaki voyager radio works but very very low volume
If your 1991 Kawasaki Voyager radio is working, but the volume is very low, there could be a few possible causes for this issue. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:
- Check the volume level on the radio itself. Make sure that the volume is turned up all the way and that the mute function is not enabled.
- Check the volume level on any external devices (such as a smartphone or MP3 player) that may be connected to the radio. Make sure that the volume on these devices is turned up as well.
- Check the wiring and connections for the radio. Make sure that all of the connections are secure and that there are no damaged or frayed wires.
- Check the speakers for the radio. Make sure that the speakers are properly connected and that there is no damage to the speakers or the wiring.
- If the volume is still low after trying these steps, it's possible that there may be an issue with the radio itself. In this case, you may need to have the radio repaired or replaced.
1/2/2023 5:44:35 PM •
on Jan 02, 2023
Where is the vin number located on a kawaaski kz1000 police
Most VIN numbers have to be stamped on the frame by the triple tree, left side or right side. Basically right in front of the fuel tank but will be readable without removing the tank. It will read up and down and will be 17 digits long. Depending on how old the bike is it might be on the bottom frame close to the engine but will also be stamped into the frame. Let me know what you find and I can give you another place to check, Daniel.
12/8/2022 8:15:33 PM •
on Dec 08, 2022
92 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 having problems
Yes put some BG Cleanr in tank for carb. Also inspect ign parts..bike is 30yr..components get worn n git hot causin firing issues.Buy a clymer Haynes or chilton manual taday
7/23/2022 4:53:19 AM •
on Jul 23, 2022
Not finding what you are looking for?