Volkswagen Cars & Trucks - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Need info for outer door
1. Open the door.
2. on the door appature above the lock mechanism toward the outer skin of the door you should see two holes one ovalish shaped and one round shaped.
3. pry covers off circular hole (inner).
4. insert hook type tool (if you dont have one make one by putting a cheap small flathead scredriver in the vice and bending it into a small L shape at the end about 5mm.
5. pull latch mechanism loose (you will have to look for the latch with a small light or feel around for it.
6. put outer door handle capping (the stubby part) out by prying off gently and then wiggling.
7. slide main part of door handle toward newly exposed hole created by removing capping and then remove.
8. thank me for saving you from tearing your hair out. If we all bought Japanese we wouldent have these ****** problems.
2004 VW Touareg won't start
I had/have the exact same problem with my 2004 Treg. I took it to the dealer in April and they told me it was the fuel pump and replace them. Everything was fine until the other day when it happened again. I took it to a local mechanic who told me it was the crankshaft sensor. If it happens again I'm selling the car for scrap!
on Jun 21, 2020
I need the fuse box
The fuse box diagram for 2005 VW Touran
Fuse box / relay plate, fascia 1:
1. F1 (5A) = Interior rear view mirror
2. F2 (5A) = Trailer socket
3. F3 (5A) = Heater / Air Conditioning (A/C)
4. F4 (5A) = Fuel lift pump control module
5. F5 (5A) = Heated front seats
6. F6 -
7. F7 (5A) = Heated front seats, heater / Air Conditioning (A/C)
8. F8 (5A) = Heated windscreen washers jets
9. F9 (5A) = Airbag
10. F10 (5A) = Telephone
11. F11 (10A) = Power steering
12. F12 (5A) = Automatic transmission (AT)
13. F13 (10A) = Headlamp adjustment
14. F14 (10A) = Anti-lock brake system (ABS)
15. F15 (5A) = Data link connector (DLC), reversing lamps
16. F16 (5A) = Databus cooection
17. F17 -
18. F80 (5A) = Emergency vehicles
19. F19 (5A) = Emergency vehicles
20. F20 (10A) = Parking aid control module
21. F21 (5A) = Automatic transmission (AT)
22. F22 (5A) = Auxiliary heater
23. F23 (10A) = Stop lamps
24. F24 (10A) = Auxiliary heater, Data link connector (DLC), heater / Air Conditioning (A/C), light switch
25. F25 -
26. F26 (10A) = Engine management
27. F27 -
28. F28 (5A) = Light switch
29. F29 (15A) = Rear screen wiper motor
30. F30 -
31. F31 (15A) = Auxiliary heater
32. F32 (15A) = Windscreen washers
33. F33 (10A) = Emergency vehicles
34. F34 -
35. F35 (10A/40A) = Heater / Air Conditioning (A/C)
36. F36 (10A) = Emergency vehicles
37. F37 -
38. F38 -
39. F39 -
40. F40 (20A) = Trailer socket
41. F41 (20A) = Trailer socket
42. F42 (15A) = Auxiliary power socket
43. F43 (15A) -
44. F44 (5A) = Alarm system
45. F45 (5A) = Audio system
46. F46 (5A) = Multifunction control module 1
47. F47 (25A) = Cigarette lighter
48. F48 (20A) = Headlamp wash / wipe system
49. F49 (10A) = Door function control module driver + passenger
50. F50 (30A) = Heated front seats
51. F51 (20A) = Sunroof
52. F52 (25A) = Multifunction control module 1, auxiliary heater
53. F53 (25A) = Multifunction control module 2
54. F54 (5A) = Automatic transmission (AT)
55. F55 (5A) = Emergency vehicles
56. F56 (15A/40A) = Heater / Air Conditioning (A/C)
57. F57 (30A) = Door function control module driver + passenger
58. F58 (30A) = Door function control module left + right rear
on Jun 20, 2020
Vauxhall combi ,side door of van does not open
A switch opens the door when you use the central locking system. If the door fails to open or close, this switch has probably gotten detached or the locking mechanism is damaged.
To find the problem and fix it-pull apart the door panel and feel for a thin rod connected to the locking mechanism.
This will help you pinpoint the issue and then fix it.
on Jun 08, 2020
Not finding what you are looking for?