Question about 2000 Ford Expedition
Where can I find my fuel switch off button. I have a 2000 xlt expedition.
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2013 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Mar 25, 2012 | 2006 Ford Expedition XLT
Feb 24, 2011 | 2002 Ford Expedition
The fuel pump shut-off switch is located in the passenger's foot well behind the kick panel. Depress the button to reset, you will hear a click if it is the problem as it resets. it is only triggered by a collision exceeding 3 G's.
Feb 22, 2011 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Feb 14, 2011 | Ford Expedition Cars & Trucks
Use the following procedure to reset the fuel pump shut-off switch.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in on the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
It should be in your owners manual. I hope this helped and good luck.
Jan 30, 2011 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Jan 15, 2011 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Jun 28, 2010 | 2000 Ford Windstar
Jun 08, 2010 | 2000 Ford Expedition
May 10, 2009 | 2000 Ford Expedition
81 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: