- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How the PCV system works - Agco Automotive
www.agcoauto.com/content/news/p2_articleid/197What are the Symptoms of a Bad PCV Valve. ... Symptoms of a bad PCV valve. We see varied symptoms from a bad PCV valve, depending on the way it fails.
What does the PCV valve do? - Autorized.com
www.autorized.com/auto-maintenance/what-does-the-pcv-valve-do.shtmlWhat does the PCV valve do? By Jakob Jelling Autorized.com. The PCV valve is a control device which sends partially burned gases that come from the engine's ...
1. replaced the air filter
2. replaced the PCV valve
3. inspected the PCV hose and connectors (nothing wrong)
4. ran a tank of gas with fuel injector cleaner
5. tested the EGR valve by pulling the vacuum hose off the top, and blocking the hose. The idle didn't smooth out. I applied a vacuum to the EGR valve manually and the car immediately stalled which tells me that the EGR valve itself is working fine.
pcv valve is a simple swap - is located on the top of valve cover towards rear- and under the air intake- you can buy a HAYES manual at a parts store- it will show how to replace the pcv vavle- book about $20,pcv $4-8 .
Check the firewall for a ballast resister. It's a little porcelain thing with either one blade connected wire or two on each side. Held to the firewall with one bolt in the center. Change that, and keep a spare on hand.