- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. check transmission fluid level or if you can change the fluid & filter.
2. check throttle position sensor (tps).
3. if fluid level & tps are ok & still not upshifting automatically, temporarily (so you can take it to a transmission specialist) , try to manually shift. starting from dead stop, shift to D1. at about 25mph shift to D2. (be gentle on the accelerator & don't over rev on each gear. release accelerator pedal & don't step on the brakes while shifting from D1 & D2).