Question about Chrysler PT Cruiser
Clock Setting Procedure (digital clock page 242 of your owners manual)
1. Press and hold the time button until the hours blink.
2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side Tune/
3. After the hours are adjusted, press the right side
Tune/Audio control to set the minutes. The minutes will
begin to blink.
4. Adjust the minutes using the right side Tune/Audio
5. To exit, press any button/knob or wait 5 seconds.
SETTING THE ANALOG CLOCK (page 238 of your owners manual)
To set the analog clock at the top center of the instrument
panel, press and hold the button until the setting is
correct. The clock will adjust slowly at first and then
quicker the longer the button is held.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/jeremy_d728a59f986299fa
Posted on Jan 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 28, 2016 | 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser
Mar 08, 2015 | Pontiac G6 Cars & Trucks
Jan 26, 2011 | Chrysler PT Cruiser Cars & Trucks
Dec 09, 2010 | 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Nov 30, 2010 | 2006 Chevrolet Equinox
Jan 15, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Dakota
Jan 15, 2010 | 1991 Ford Escort
Oct 30, 2009 | Honda Civic Cars & Trucks
Aug 27, 2008 | 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser
2,816 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!