Great news, you can program a 1994 Lincoln Town Car keyless entry remote yourself! Here are the steps:
NOTICE: You must have all remotes on hand when performing this procedure. Any remotes not used during this procedure will become inactive.
1. Turn ignition to RUN or ACC.
(Run is forward, just shy of starting car.)
2. Momentarily jump pins in programming connector located behind the glove box.
(The connector will have two pins inside of it, and it will not be plugged into anything. Jumping the pins means to make a connection between the metal inside the plug. You can do this by using any metal, a metal paperclip bent in the shape of a "U" usually works perfect.)
All doors will lock then unlock to confirm programming mode.
3. Press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. If programming a second keyless remote, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
You can find more keyless entry remote programming instructions here https://www.keylessentryremotefob.com/Key-Fob-Programming-Instructions-s/1856.htm