This may or may not help,but i found this
REMOVE OR DISCONNECT
1. Disable the SIR System.
2. Battery negative cable.
3. Knee bolster and IP steering column reinforcement. NOTICE: The steering column should never be supported by only the lower support bracket alone, damage to the column lower bearing adapter could result.
4. Lower support bracket from vehicle (2 bolts).
5. Upper column support from IP (2 bolts).
6. Lower steering column so that it rests on the driver seat.
7. Ignition switch wiring protector.
8. Ignition switch retaining screw and nut.
9. Ignition and turn signal switch column harness connectors from IP harness.
10. Turn signal switch connector from column harness.
11. Ignition switch, harness, and connector. Important
o DO NOT splice ignition switch wires.
INSTALL OR CONNECT
1. Ignition switch, securing with retaining screws.
o Adjust ignition switch. Steering Column Unit Repair.
2. Turn signal switch connector to column harness.
3. Ignition and turn signal switch column harness connectors to IP harness.
4. Ignition switch wiring protector.
5. Raise steering column to support bracket.
6. Two bolts to upper support bracket. Do not tighten fully at this time.
7. Bolt and nut to lower support bracket.
o Align column to instrument panel opening. A small shim (wedge) placed between the instrument panel column support bracket and the column can be used to hold the column stationary while tightening the upper support bolts.
o Upper and lower column support bolts and nuts to 27 Nm (20 ft. lbs.).
8. IP steering column reinforcement plate and knee bolster.
9. Battery negative cable.
10. Enable the SIR system.super vag k+can v4.8