Question about 1999 Land Rover Range Rover
Posted by Anonymous on
Unfortunately, there is a trick to replacing the battery.
1) Open the Driver side door.
2) Open the Bonnet and take the battery cover off.
3) Use your remote to lock and unlock the car (keeping the driver side door open)
4) Pull the Negative Lead from the battery first, followed by the Positive Lead.
5) Change or replace with charged battery.
6) Closed down Bonnet.
7) Your windows, sunroof, and key FOB will not work... so follow the next steps.
7a) Insert your key, with door closed into the exterior lock on driver's side.
7b) While turning the key to lock the door, hold down the "lock" button on your remote for 5 seconds while in "lick" position
7c) Your remote will reset, and you should be able to use your remote now
7d) While driving, roll each window down twice. On your third attempt, you should only have to touch the window button, and the window will have reset
Enjoy your Rover!
Posted on Jul 04, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 30, 2016 | BMW Cars & Trucks
Dec 19, 2014 | Land Rover Range Rover Cars & Trucks
Feb 27, 2013 | 2004 Land Rover Range Rover
Mar 16, 2012 | 2004 Land Rover Range Rover
Jan 21, 2011 | 2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Nov 12, 2010 | 2005 Land Rover Range Rover
Mar 03, 2010 | 1997 Land Rover Range Rover
Jan 09, 2010 | 1998 Land Rover Range Rover
Jul 08, 2009 | 2005 Land Rover Range Rover
1,588 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: