Question about 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
When the check engine light comes on that means there is a problem. The computer has logged a problem, you can take it to dealer or professional and they can read the stored code and suggest a solution to the problem.
Posted on Dec 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2013 | 1984 Dodge D150
Jan 17, 2012 | 2007 Dodge Magnum SE
Nov 01, 2011 | 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
the kick panel just beside the left foot rest on the driver's side.
2) Locate blue wires.
3) Locate black connector. Hold it notch up.
4) With ignition off, insert one of the wires into top row, 2nd pin from left.
5) Turn key to on position, but do not start the car.
6) Watch blinky check engine light on dashboard. Count blinks. Long blinks = 10, Short blinks = 1.
7) Keep watching blinky light until you get mesmorized.
To clear codes (after problem has
1) With engine off, stick the blue wires to 1st and 2nd pin in the top row counting from left on the
connector, with notch facing up.
2) Start car. Shut off car. Remove pins.
3) Read codes to make sure they are clear. No codes = steady blinks at 1/4 second intervals. yhis is for the 94, 92 should be the same. have a good day !!
Jun 05, 2011 | 1994 Subaru SVX
Mar 21, 2011 | Chevrolet Aveo Cars & Trucks
Feb 23, 2011 | 1992 Dodge Spirit
Dec 28, 2010 | 1989 GMC S-15 Jimmy
Jun 13, 2010 | 1995 Honda Accord
Mar 25, 2010 | 1991 Chevrolet C1500
Jun 12, 2008 | 1998 Jeep Cherokee
349 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!