- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Switch on the head lamps for 5 minutes.
- Keeping the head lamps ON, start the engine. If the lights die,
- Check the battery terminals.
- Check battery state of charge.
- Charging system. If the lights still glow sharply,
- Check fuses and relays in under the hood fuse and relay box junction.
- Battery to starter motor cable.
- Battery to engine ground and chassis ground cable.
- Solenoid on starter motor.
- Starter motor.