Question about 2005 Nissan Sentra
1. Release fuel pressure by removing the fuel pump fuse and spinning the engine over.
2. Disconnect the battery ground cable.
3. Open the fuel filler lid and remove the fuel filler cap at relieve the pressure in the fuel tank.
4. Remove the rear seat cushion.
5. Remove the inspection hole cover located under the rear seat cushion by rotating the attaching clips 90 degrees to line them up for removal.
6. Disconnect the fuel pump assembly electrical connector.
7. Disconnect the fuel feed hose quick connector. You will need to push in the winged tabs at the end of the fuel line. Be careful not to break it.
8. Remove the six fuel level sensor and fuel pump assembly retainer ring screws.
9. To remove, pull up the fuel pump assembly. Be careful not to damage the fuel level sensor. You will have to tilt the assembly to remove it completely.
Posted on Dec 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 28, 2017 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Apr 18, 2013 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Mar 15, 2013 | 2005 Nissan Altima
Feb 26, 2012 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Feb 02, 2011 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Jan 04, 2010 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Jun 27, 2009 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
Nov 15, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Sentra
2,326 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!