Question about 1993 Toyota Previa
Removal & Installation
It may be necessary to remove the upper radiator shroud to perform this procedure.
Disconnect the coolant reservoir
4. Disconnect the coolant reservoir and power steering brackets from the side of the heating unit box.
Remove the coolant reservoir bracket fromReplacing heater fan motor in a Toyota Previa - aa7a886.jpgf the heater unit
Separate the power steering reservoir bracket from the side of the unit also
5. Remove the two bolts that attach the upper and lower portion Replacing heater fan motor in a Toyota Previa - 4557834.jpger box. 6. Disconnect the control cable on the side of the heater unit box.
7. RemoveReplacing heater fan motor in a Toyota Previa - 50e83e7.jpgnuts retaining the unit.
Remove the nuts (8) from around the heater unit
There are 4 nuts on each side of the unit
8. Disconnect the heater control valve bracket from the heater box.
9. Separate the top of the control box from the bottom.
Separate the upper case from the lower
Posted on Dec 02, 2009
the last year, your blower resistor has been bad, now your motor is bad. rap on the motor and see if it start to run, if so, replace the motor and the resistor.
Posted on Dec 16, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 20, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Jan 21, 2016 | 1992 Toyota Previa
Jan 17, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 08, 2011 | 1996 Toyota Previa
Dec 16, 2010 | 1993 Toyota Previa
Dec 06, 2009 | 1992 Toyota Previa
Oct 21, 2017 | 1993 Toyota Previa
Jun 16, 2009 | 1992 Toyota Previa
Dec 25, 2008 | 1993 Toyota Previa
5,157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: