Question about 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
I need to know the plug wire diagram on my 95 integra LS. My plug wires were stolen and I have no idea how they went.
Several engines here:
* 1.8L (B18B1 and B18C1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.2L (F22B1) and 2.3L (F23A1) Engines Firing order: 1-3-4-2 Distributor rotation: Clockwise
* 2.5L (G25A4) Engine Firing order: 1-2-4-5-3 Distributorless ignition system
* 3.0L (C30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributorless ignition system (one coil per cyspark plug diagram - c581ea9.jpg/>
* 3.0L (J30A1) Engine Firing order: 1-4-2-5-3-6 Distributospark plug diagram - 0852d33.jpg Counterclockwise
* 3.2L and 3.5L Engines Firing ospark plug diagram - 47b5966.jpg-4-5-6 Distributorless Ignition System
Hope helped with this (remember rated this help) Good luck.
Posted on Nov 18, 2009
Testimonial: "Very good....gave me the answer I needed"
Here ya go. (Not my picture) for most b seriese but might be for all hondas
Posted on Jun 08, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 04, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
May 03, 2011 | 1994 Lexus LS 400
Dec 12, 2010 | 1990 Acura Integra Hatchback
Jul 29, 2010 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
Jun 05, 2009 | 1991 Acura Integra Hatchback
May 27, 2009 | 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
Jul 13, 2008 | 1995 Acura Integra Coupe
6,795 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: