- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Wiring, schematic, electrical diagrams, torq settings, parts info, error/fault codes, full assembly/dissembly, service instructions and a lot moree tc are basic contents of these online books they here on this website https://big-manuals.com/
You are looking for the torque settings for big end bearings and main bearings on a daewoo matiz?
Main bearings torques on a Daewoo Matiz 800cc (1999)
Stage 1: 25-30 Nm
Stage 2: 55-60 Nm
Big End Bearings…
Toyota Yaris Main and Big end Torques:
Tighten the main and big end bolts in sequential order and in steps two steps.
- Main bearings. Stage 1. 30 Nm.
Stage 2. 59 Nm.
- Big end bearings. Stage 1. 15 Nm.
Rotate further by 90 degrees.