Question about Mercedes-Benz Cars & Trucks
You can try out some guide from here reliable-store. com
they also provide live chat feature for instant help and it's very useful
Posted on Oct 02, 2019
SOURCE: 2005 mercedes benz 320 diesel
These instructions will work from 09/01/2003 and up 211 Model E Class Mercedes
1. Insert igntion key, switch to position "1"
2. press the page button (looks like a page in front of another page. Use the one with the writing on the rear page) on the steering wheel controls repeatedly until the mileage is displayed within the multifunction display.
3. Press the cluster illumination button 3 times in short succession. The battery voltage will be displayed.
4. Press the up or down arrow buttons until the service menu appears.
5. Use the + and - buttons to select the menu option "confirm"
6. Press the page button on the steering wheel until " complete service" is selected.
7. Confirm "Complete Service" with Page Button. The display will show "Service Confrimed"
Posted on May 29, 2009
Seek out another mechanic. White smoke from the exhaust is a symptom of coolant entering the combustion chamber. Most of the time this is caused by a blown head gasket. A loss of coolant with no apparent leak, a white foamy substance on the underside of the oil fill cap, oil level overfull, and air bubbles escaping from the radiator are other symptoms of a blown gasket or cracked head. Stop driving this vehicle until you have this diagnosed and repaired. A compression test will verify this. Serious engine damage will occur if you indeed have an internal leak so make sure one way or the other.
Posted on Jun 07, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2018 | Mercedes-Benz Cars & Trucks
Oct 15, 2014 | Mercedes-Benz CLS Cars & Trucks
Oct 14, 2014 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI
Aug 03, 2014 | 1994 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Mar 10, 2012 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLS 350
Sep 24, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
Jun 27, 2010 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL320 CDI
Jun 07, 2010 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Jun 01, 2009 | 2007 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sedan
Aug 07, 2008 | 2008 Mercedes-Benz Mercedes Benz E Class
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: