- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The Fuel Filter Is Located Inside The Fuel Tank Which Makes For A Little Harder job of Installing Than A Normal External Fuel Filter. This Filter Is Recommended To Be Replaced After 60,000 Miles Or So Or If Your Gasoline Has Been Contaminated For Any Reason.
1. Air filter.
2. Fuel filter, carbureted engine filter is located inside the line fitting where it attaches to the carburetor. Fuel injected engine filter is located in-line under the truck near the tank.
3. Oil and filter.
4. Spark plugs and wires.
5. Distributor cap and rotor if applicable.
6. PCV valve.
the fuel filter is located down under the middle of the frame rail, on the drivers side,remove the lines from the filter, look out b/c some fuel will come out after diconecting the line. replace with the new filter make sure you get the "FLOW" "should be marked on the filter" pointing to the front of the car
FUSE SHOULD BE UNDER THE DASHBOARD ON THE DRIVERS' SIDE. WHEN YOU CHANGED THE PUMP, YOU NEED TO CHANGE THE FUEL FILTER AS WELL TO MAINTAIN THE WARANTY. I WOULD CHANGE THE FUSE AND FILTER. HOPE THIS HELPS. LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR DOING. BEST OF LUCK