Question about Ford F-350 Super Duty
Ford 350 super duty. it sounds like fan speed changes but air flow doesn't. cabin air filter changed at shop when last oil change performed
Posted by Anonymous on
SOURCE: cabin air filter
Cabin Air Filter Installation
Annoyed with all the pollen and dust in your interior? Unless you special ordered it, Ford left out the cabin air filter. Here's how to install one in your Focus. Compliments of myFordFocus.com Forum Member: CinnabonBoy Cost: $10.00 Time to Complete: 10 minutes Tools Required:
Instructions: (Click images to Enlarge)
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
I just changed the cabin filter of my ES300. I found the instructions on the manual, under airconditioning and audio. It's pretty easy to do. I bought the filter from Kragen's for $21.95.
Posted on Mar 27, 2009
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
1. Open glove box
2. Unhook elastic retainer on right side
3. Locate the two "stop tabs", one on the upper left and the other on the right side. Push both to the left to clear their stops and the glove box will swing down, allowing access to the filter cover.
Posted on May 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 25, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
May 10, 2013 | 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cabs
Jul 17, 2011 | 2003 Ford F350 Super Duty DRW SuperCab
Feb 01, 2011 | 2000 Ford F350 Super Duty Super Cab
Nov 13, 2010 | 2002 Ford F250 Super Duty SuperCab
Jul 14, 2017 | 2003 Ford F350 Super Duty DRW SuperCab
Jun 16, 2010 | 2000 Ford F250 Super Duty Crew Cabs
Apr 24, 2010 | 2005 Ford F 350 Super Duty
Jun 06, 2009 | 2007 Ford E-350 Super Duty Length XLT
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: