Question about 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
the fan relay switch is under the drivers side dash, you need to remove panel, then slide upside down to view relay switches, fan relay is in first row next to large relay second over.
Posted on Jul 28, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2014 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Jul 15, 2012 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Use the following procedure to reset the fuel pump shut-off switch.
1. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
2. Check the fuel system for leaks.
3. If no fuel leak is apparent, reset the fuel pump shut-off switch by
pushing in on the reset button.
4. Turn the ignition to the ON position. Pause for a few seconds and
return the key to the OFF position.
5. Make a further check for leaks in the fuel system.
It should be in your owners manual. I hope this helped and good luck.
Jan 30, 2011 | 2000 Ford Expedition
Jul 31, 2010 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Sep 28, 2009 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Jun 23, 2009 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Apr 10, 2009 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Mar 03, 2017 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
593 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!