- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
307's have a unusual routing, it's easy to get confused.
From back to front:
1) Crank - Water Pump - Air Conditioning
2) Crank - Power Steering - Water Pump
3) There are two versions, depending on how many grooves the power steering pump has:
(1-groove P/S):Water Pump - Alternator
(2-groove P/S):Crank - Power steering - Alternator - Water pump
4) Crank - Air Pump
Diagrams WRITE BACK i need to know the Picture shows for you does on my end
Fig. 32 Serpentine Drive Belt Routing. 4.0L/6-243 W/air Conditioning & Power Steering
PLEASE RATE ME
Fig. 30 Serpentine Drive Belt Routing. 4.0L/6-243 Less Air Conditioning