Question about Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

I have got my mother who has been working but did`nt get her pension fund ,where can i channel her problem

The problem now is that they were promised to be paid their Surplus Benefit ,their were only paid retirement benefit .I am her son i am speaking on her behalf i do have her employment detailed if you need them i can provide

Posted by Maxwell Mandisi Booi on


1 Answer

Paula Hamilton

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Cars & Trucks Master
  • 866 Answers

Hi,your best bet is to contact your local citizens advice bureau who will give you all the help you will need,hope this was some help.

Posted on Aug 15, 2016


Add Your Answer


Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can we recycle waste plastic int fuel oil?

pyrolysis is the key word its been done in many countries. and process is fairly simple.if you can rally funding i can produce a working model. [email protected]

Aug 03, 2016 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Ima pension age but my husband is still working and I wondering if I could get a part pension?

Talk with your government age /welfare department (centre link) for this . Where I am it depends on the partner's income and the assets of the both people.

Sep 10, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Just wondering if i am eligible for a part pension as my is still working iam over th pension age

Probably the answer is yes but as this is posted to many countries one would have to know where you are and what pension you are referring to, Government or Industry etc. You need to contact the administrator of your particular pension.

Sep 08, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

How much pension will i get on retirement

That depends, among other things, on how much you've put into your pension plan. Please contact your pension plan's administrator. FixYa has no access to your confidential financial information.

Mar 18, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Sold house . when does the sale effect my pension

To retire on a full pension is to retire with your pension paying the full amount of the salaried allotment as agreed upon in your contract. ------------------------------------------------------------------------
Launch Creader CR-HD

Mar 11, 2013 | Cars & Trucks

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

66 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Cars & Trucks Experts


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22485 Answers

john h

Level 3 Expert

23438 Answers

Are you a Car and Truck Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides